• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why does cheating get internet nerds all up in a ruffle? One dick pic on an ipad is generating 3000+ post threads over night.

Personal insecurities I guess. I think there's an irrational fear that all women are like that also and it's just confirming their bias.

The correct advice is always given on the first page. 99% of the time the relationship is done.

jbug617

Banned
This would explain so much
CnsDNdQVUAAf1mb.jpg

look what he is carrying

It's a good thread but like half of the replies are outright stupid. Then there is the haughty holier than thou posts with awful advice. It's generally hilarious though. I would have been out of that apartment within three hours of finding the shit though.

Yeah it's mostly hilarious because half the advice was terrible and I swear some of those posters have never been in any kind of relationship

bionic77

Personal insecurities I guess. I think there's an irrational fear that all women are like that also and it's just confirming their bias.

The correct advice is always given on the first page. 99% of the time the relationship is done.
GAF usually gives horrible advice concerning relationships.

Also trainswrecks are always entertaining. A lot of really popular threads are from legendary backfires from the OP.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
GAF usually gives horrible advice concerning relationships.

Also trainswrecks are always entertaining. A lot of really popular threads are from legendary backfires from the OP.

Most of the time the OP wants people to support their idea of either being a doormat or throwing whatever remaining pride they have into a wood chipper in order to "win her back". Then the thread becomes a weird argument about "what ifs" and other scenarios that are as likely as winning the lottery or the Lions winning the Super Bowl.

You're right though that the legendary ones are when they're like "she's such a bitch!" but then it turns out that not only is the OP already cheating but she's basically a saint.

Gobias

Banned
Please LeBron kick these fools out of the Cleve. They're sucking all of the bacon air out of the city.

I can't believe I've watched most of the RNC. Football needs to come back

You always have to remember in any relationship thread that this is first and foremost a video game forum. Namely that most members depth of experience with females comes from their anime.

MechDX

r/NFL Roast of the: Indianapolis Colts (11/32)

Trent Richardson has been the only Colt in recent memory to effectively stop the run.

Luck told Irsay he needed a line so Jim gave him a gram.

Luck's facial hair is as clean as Irsay's driving record.

If the Colts just signed five random women from any Indiana Walmart, they could beef up their offensive line by an average of 140 pounds.

The only reason the Colts drafted Peyton Manning is that there weren't enough drugs in Indiana to sustain both Jim Irsay AND Ryan Leaf.

The Broncos have won more Super Bowls with QBs drafted by the Colts than the Colts have.

Damn

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lol how were you 3 minutes late to this

It literally said 9,999 when I was about to post.

OBJ and Josh Norman going at it.

Odell Beckham Jr. rekindles war of words vs. Josh Norman

"The reason he's become so relevant is because of me," Beckham told GQ for its August issue, which has yet to be published online.

"It goes back to what I was saying," Beckham said. "If I wasn't playing him twice a year, maybe people wouldn't bring it up as much. But now it'll be a lot more media attention for him, attention that I don't really look for, attention that I don't need."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-josh-norman-washington-redskins-relevant-me

:jnc

Lions: Riley Reiff

Reiff is a solid RT, nothing more nothing less. I've never seen or heard anyone overrate him.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Us olds need designated jobs so that the new olds have someone to talk to about their new lifestyle.

I can be in charge of "How to stay cool passed 30."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Us olds need designated jobs so that the new olds have someone to talk to about their new lifestyle.

I can be in charge of "How to stay cool passed 30."

Well you're in Houston so it makes sense that you would know how to beat the heat.

The weather does seem hotter AND colder as you get older.

What's weird is that of the top 50 on Spotify, I legitimately hate around 95% of the songs.

I'mAlreadyAnOld.jpg

I was the same way in my 20s. Hell, I remember hating on Nsync and most of the shit on the radio when I was like 16. I actually stopped listening to music altogether in my late 20s except for the occasional bit of trance. In my 30s, I've learned to like a lot of pop music in a "that damn song is infectious" kind of way...don't keep it on my phone or anything. Also learned to like music again so it's been a ride.

Top Bottom