• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Fox318

lfuWFa7.gif

BREAKING:Breadstream executive DMczaf has been arrested after multiple women accuse him of breaking into their residences and attempting to spread peanut butter on,around and between their buttocks.

Milchjon

Being aware of your limitations is lame.

All I know is that 14 drinks didn't kill me, good enough for me!

I went to a craft beer fest last year and checked my beer tracking app the next day and it was like 24 beers. Smaller amounts of course, but damn.

Unsurprisingly, after buying a bomber of 12.something percent abv Old Guardian for like 7 bucks from the legend Mitch Steele himself and drinking it on the way home after all that, I did not quite make it.

Good times.

Bread

Banned
I speak for everyone at Breadstream when I say that we condone Mr DM's actions last night. He made the right call and we back him up 100%. In fact, I hereby promote DM to Director of Inter-Gender Relations!

Are we even a football board anymore?
As far as I'm concerned football ended the night that the Carolina Panthers defeated the Arizona Cardinals in a glorious sporting contest for the NFL Championship.

Now that I think about, the NFC Champion has as much weight as the Packers' 75 high school championships.

WERE HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD YALL

jmood88

Carl Nicks after talking shit about the Saints: almost lost his foot

Junior Galette: tore both Achilles tendons

Jimmy Graham: devastating leg injury

Sean Payton's voodoo doll is extremely effective on legs.

If you're talking about your bet, it'll end when Cowboys veterans report in, which is Friday.

I'll be at the opening Ceremony on Saturday :D Y'all better follow me on snapchat for some exclusive coverage.

offseason nflgaf > in season nflgaf

Well your chargers suck so I can see why you would think that

As far as I'm concerned football ended the night that the Carolina Panthers defeated the Arizona Cardinals in a glorious sporting contest for the NFL Championship.

Now that I think about, the NFC Champion has as much weight as the Packers' 75 high school championships.

WERE HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD YALL

smh this is kas levels of delusions.

What is this "foot ball"?

You know those things brady deflates? It's that.

DMczaf

I speak for everyone at Breadstream when I say that we condone Mr DM's actions last night. He made the right call and we back him up 100%. In fact, I hereby promote DM to Director of Inter-Gender Relations!

Thank you Friend Bread

Always BeCleve

Top Bottom