• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I speak for everyone at Breadstream when I say that we condone Mr DM's actions last night. He made the right call and we back him up 100%. In fact, I hereby promote DM to Director of Inter-Gender Relations!

This some fuckery to the max

The fuck kind of organization you running Moldy?

mr2xxx

Banned
Junior Galette tore his ACL again and is out for the year. PFT says he tore the other ACL this time

ItHasBegun.gif

Shit that sucks for Galette. Dude is just destined to not see the field

Well this sucks, destroys our depth at OLB. Hopefully Kerrigan and Smith stay healthy. Luckily Galete got that big contract from the Saints, careers can end so suddenly.

Dammit a lot of games are coming out in August that I'm interested in.
Deus Ex
No mans sky
X com 2 on consoles
Batman telltale

Some deals in the coming weeks would be nice. The one thing I'll get for sure at launch though is Deus ex

rando14

Dammit a lot of games are coming out in August that I'm interested in.
Deus Ex
No mans sky
X com 2 on consoles
Batman telltale

Some deals in the coming weeks would be nice. The one thing I'll get for sure at launch though is Deus ex

Dont 4get, Final Fantasy 15 in Sept!! Become turnt from the hype

Also Persona 5 in sept IF you live in Japan, us English plebs gotta wait til Feb.....

Any phone wizards in this thread, or can point me in the direction of a better thread?

I just switched from iPhone to android, but I'm still getting texts (iMessages I assume) on my iphone that aren't going through to my new phone, even though I switched the sim card. I thought this chick was ghosting me when she has been texting me the whole time :/.

Any phone wizards in this thread, or can point me in the direction of a better thread?

I just switched from iPhone to android, but I'm still getting texts (iMessages I assume) on my iphone that aren't going through to my new phone, even though I switched the sim card. I thought this chick was ghosting me when she has been texting me the whole time :/.
Try the android thread
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1218468&page=1

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Let me know if you find a solution. It happens when everyone switches from an Iphone and I figured it was just Apple being petty.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Report: Tom Jackson may not be back on ESPN this year

If 2016 will be, as it appears, Chris Berman’s last year at ESPN, he possibly won’t be joined for his farewell tour by Tom Jackson.

Bob Raissman of the New York Daily News reports that the 65-year-old Jackson “likely will not return” to ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown this year.

“He’s still weighing his options,” an industry source told Raissman. “This will be Tommy’s call. It’s up to him. Tommy’s driving the train on this one. The situation is fluid.”

Regardless of whether it’s fluid, the clock is ticking toward the start of the season. Just last week, ESPN announced that Randy Moss will be joining the show. Charles Woodson and Matthew Hasselbeck also are in, and holdovers like Mike Ditka, Keyshawn Johnson, and Cris Carter are out. If Jackson goes — and Raissman’s source predicts Jackson will indeed leave — Berman will be the only common link among the core group on the show.

Jackson played 14 years with the Broncos before joining ESPN after the end of his career. The coming season would be his 30th at ESPN.

Top Bottom