• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MechDX

CozW_iDWYAEChgl.jpg

Also:

Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 39m39 minutes ago Latrobe, PA

Steelers will now wear Color Rush uniforms at home on Christmas day. Originally was set for thanksgiving in Indy. Will be black on black.

Took a poll of the Germans I personally know and this is 100% false

Arc

I'm reporting live from Pats camp tonight. TB12 already got a standing O, "Brady" chant, and is rocking a killer new hair-do.

rando14

Saw it on the tv

Do u like tv

I had Long John Silver's right after I got to my hotel

and then bought sandwich ingredients at Wal-Mart the next day for the rest of my meals

don't judge me :(

We've all had our moments of shame :(

Snapchat it next time!! I like to snapchat my ice cream shame :')

I'm reporting live from Pats camp tonight. TB12 already got a standing O, "Brady" chant, and is rocking a killer new hair-do.

I saw he was wearing a cap on backwards, I am sick of THUGS taking over My NFL

Go throw the fish
They did yesterday apparently and said it was awesome. Thank you for the suggestion.

Cuban sandwiches, it's p dope
I let them know. Thank you friend.

I'm just baiting Floyd since his Browns-lovin' ass fails to appreciate Popeyes.

Kave and BG, control your Browns-GAF crew!
Bojangles > KFC > Popeye's > Church's..

Floyd doesnt like popeyes?
Nope.

I'm always defending you and this is what you do? I can't keep putting my good name out on the line for you Floyd. ):

It's time to let him go Dega, he's a free man whose allowed his opinions. Just as we as a mob are allowed to find him, kidnap him and force feed him good fried chicken until he admits the error of his way.

Top Bottom