• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

jjtd.0.gif

:')

Just when I said I was going to be positive and lowkey too.

Finished up the Witcher 3 expansions. Steam says 398 hours. Two full play throughs plus the expansions. Up there with the most time I've ever spent playing a non-MMO game.

Welp Floyd you have company on Team KFC

Floyd supports Trump confirmed.

KFC fans = Trump fans confirmed.

So Floyd was a Pats fan the whole time...
Now.. Hold the fuck up people.. If it came down to KFC vs Popeye's.. I'd get KFC. But I am on Team Bojangles.

Also.. The fact that he's trying to tie KENTUCKY fried chicken to Ohio and Pennsylvania is stupid. And if this is a bullshit attempt to pander to African Americans like the fucking taco bowl shit shit.. Why Ohio?? The make up is I think 15% of Ohioans are black according to the Census? Why do that? It's not that ethnically diverse on paper compared to other states?

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...xansCamp/2ab7ed8c-509e-4798-86c0-4d043ddbd217

3. The receiving corps improves by the day and made some impressive things happen. Hopkins led the way, no doubt, but let’s start with the comfortability and progression of Braxton Miller. Look people, there are things that some rookie receivers can’t do that have been playing receiver their entire career. Miller’s learning to do them with ease in only his second year as a pass catcher. A great example of that was during 1-on-1s against the defensive backs. Safety Quintin Demps was step for step with Miller down the field on his inside hip on a go route down the field. I couldn’t see who the quarterback was, but he lofted one in the perfect spot near the sideline. Miller looked back and made a really difficult over-the-shoulder basket catch look simple. That certainly isn’t, trust me.

Hey BG! BG!

evil-smile.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like KFC's Nashville Hot Chicken. Everything else is okay. Well that hot sauce is pretty great maybe.

Anyone who says KFC is the best deserves to be locked in a room with noodle.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Honest to God, I remember when the Famous Bowl first came out in 2006 or 2007 and there was a one month period where I had it at least twice a week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ESPN just had a small feature on Josh Norman and notable WRs he's going to face throughout the season.

Not one mention of Golden Tate III or Marvin Jones and the Week 7, Lions vs. Redskins matchup.

Keep brushing the Lions aside national media.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions' (Pro Bowl Guard) Larry Warford wary of mind control, stops playing Pokemon Go

Like a lot of people this summer, Detroit Lions guard Larry Warford started playing Pokemon Go. The location-based augmented reality app caught the world by storm. When it was it released in early July, Warford was living in Tempe, Ariz. He downloaded the app and started to play.

“I’ll tell you why I stopped playing it,” he said Monday. “I was walking down Mill Avenue in Tempe, Ariz., pretty much on (Arizona State’s) campus. … I was walking down and literally everyone that was on their cell phone walking down that same street was playing Pokemon Go. I was looking at their screens and it was about 30, 40 people walking down Mill (Avenue).

“It was a bunch of people playing it and I was like, ‘I don’t like this.’ I deleted it because I was like, ‘This is some mind-control stuff.’ I don’t like it.”

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...roit-lions-larry-warford-pokemon-go/87936968/

cdyhybrid

Is there a home audio thread? Trying to pick up some new speakers for my desktop, mainly to be used for listening to music and gaming.

Top Bottom