• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Not every popeye's is created equal. There is a possibility that the one by you just happens to be garbage. Don't you live in bumblefuck Virginia? There's your problem right there.
I live in Suffolk, VA.. 45 minutes from VA Beach.. And I have had Popeye's in Chesapeake, VA Beach, Norfolk, and even in Williamsburg and they all sucked to me.

floy pls

What kind of food? They can check out The Metropolitan Grill, El Gaucho, or Daniel's Broiler for steakhouses.
Anything really.. They want to try anything. They like going to restaurants and shit

Floyd, what kind of subs you like? Big fan of chicken parm with toasted bread
It's okay.. I like Meatball Subs mostly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think I'm beyond saving.

White Castle is...kinda good? I've had it a few times since moving here and the mini cheeseburgers are kinda different than other places. Love crinkle fries in general so that was an awesome bonus. Too far north now for Braums :(

Also really digging Fazoli's again since they apparently still exist in StL. Almost definitely better than that $30 meal.

I think I'm beyond saving.

White Castle is...kinda good? I've had it a few times since moving here and the mini cheeseburgers are kinda different than other places. Love crinkle fries in general so that was an awesome bonus. Too far north now for Braums :(

Also really digging Fazoli's again since they apparently still exist in StL. Almost definitely better than that $30 meal.

Holy shit Braum's that makes me feel home sick. Only true southern G's know about Braum's.

Word from Redskins camp is that Josh Norman been getting burnt by anybody and everybody

Kermit-The-Frog-Tea-Meme-24.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Holy shit Braum's that makes me feel home sick. Only true southern G's know about Braum's.

In those 5 Guys vs In-N-Out threads, I always throw out Braums as a candidate for best fast food burger. Their bacon cheeseburger is so damn good. The ice cream is pretty fantastic also. Beats Culvers, DQ, and all the others like it.

As a company they don't give a shit about using a commercial from before like 1995 but they won't expand farther than the range of their dairy...which makes sense.

You're definitely beyond saving.

;P

Don't worry wienku; you were a lost cause years ago.

If the animu are turning against me, I must be doing something right!

Who the fuck eats at wal-mart? Get a job you hippies,

The chicken tenders aren't bad. Standard grocery store fried chicken tenders so it's slightly worse than KFC.

You want so badly to believe don't you.

Believe what?

I don't want dude to be straight up trash. Hell, I wish he was still on the Panthers.

I just don't think he's worth what he think he's worth and I don't think he's worth what the Redskins paid him.

And to be absolutely fair to Norman, I'm not sure ANY corner is worth what he wanted from the Panthers. Especially in today's league where the receivers are too good and the rules are too offense-friendly. The best receiver will beat the best corner 7 times out of 10. Odell had this cat looking silly in between bouts of insanity.

Believe what?

I don't want dude to be straight up trash. Hell, I wish he was still on the Panthers.

I just don't think he's worth what he think he's worth and I don't think he's worth what the Redskins paid him.

And to be absolutely fair to Norman, I'm not sure ANY corner is worth what he wanted from the Panthers. Especially in today's league where the receivers are too good and the rules are too offense-friendly. The best receiver will beat the best corner 7 times out of 10. Odell had this cat looking silly in between bouts of insanity.

You want Josh Norman to fail. It's completely natural. Just don't go posting kermit memes during the first week of training camp.

Fox318

Dragonball > Dragonball Z

Sure DBZ was more influential but dragonball is simpler and a better watch without all the teenage angst shit.

Top Bottom