• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

cdyhybrid

$150-$300, I guess? Lower end of that range would be preferable, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. It doesn't need to be a whole surround sound setup, my apartment doesn't allow for that - so a 3.1 or even just a pair of solid bookshelf speakers would probably be fine?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Colin Cowherd have you guys at 12-4 being the #1 seed of AFC.

#Congrats

Cowherd is the worst though. I bet he has the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl. Dude has a hard on for the most popular teams like USC, Notre Dame, Dallas, New England, Lakers, etc.

that's the joke right?

jmdajr

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...xansCamp/2ab7ed8c-509e-4798-86c0-4d043ddbd217

We have players that can catch and stuff

Hey BG! BG!

evil-smile.gif

sweet

gutshot

Anyone interested in a free ticket to see Suicide Squad on Friday? I've got a Fandango code that I'm not going to use because comic book movies suck. Figure I'll hook up an NFL-GAF bro instead of letting it go to waste. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Snacks comes off of the PUP list for today's first practice with pads.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 21s21 seconds ago
Damon "Snacks" Harrison passed his physical this morning, so he has indeed been removed from PUP list + back on active roster #Giants #NYG

ESPN just had a small feature on Josh Norman and notable WRs he's going to face throughout the season.

Not one mention of Golden Tate III or Marvin Jones and the Week 7, Lions vs. Redskins matchup.

Keep brushing the Lions aside national media.

Golden Tate is a good number 2 receiver. GTFO with Marvin Jones. He barely qualifies as a decent number 2.

BigAT

ESPN just had a small feature on Josh Norman and notable WRs he's going to face throughout the season.

Not one mention of Golden Tate III or Marvin Jones and the Week 7, Lions vs. Redskins matchup.

Keep brushing the Lions aside national media.

Kind of disgusting to see ESPN treat the Lions as though they hadn't won a playoff game in 25 years.

Kind of disgusting to see ESPN treat the Lions as though they hadn't won a playoff game in 25 years.

Seriously what the fuck have they done to deserve not being brushed aside

Win something for once, or don't be an embarrassment for once, or don't drive away one of the greatest players in a position's history for once. Then they'll get the benefit of the doubt

Seriously what the fuck have they done to deserve not being brushed aside

Win something for once, or don't be an embarrassment for once, or don't drive away one of the greatest players in a position's history for once. Then they'll get the benefit of the doubt

Guys. Don't sleep on the Lions. I haven't updated this analysis but prior to last year, the Lions were 29th in the NFL for most games won in the last decade!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/nfl...ndianapolis-pittsburgh-which-nfl-team-is-best

I decided to finally play Resident Evil 5 since its out on PS4 and was reminded of the hard, cold reality of how shitty the controls in these games are. Man the whole thing feels so cumbersome and dated. These games have aged like an Alabama running back.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Feels like a Popeye's for lunch kind of day.

I decided to finally play Resident Evil 5 since its out on PS4 and was reminded of the hard, cold reality of how shitty the controls in these games are. Man the whole thing feels so cumbersome and dated. These games have aged like an Alabama running back.

Resident Evil's "deliberate pacing" via the controls has always pissed me off.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The theater near me does the whole buy a large beer and sit in a big comfy recliner thing. I think I can stomach some bad movies with all that America going on.

edit: Reviews have been hit or miss this summer. I really liked Ghostbusters but I was bored to tears with Star Trek after liking "Into Darkness". Warcraft was decent and so was ID4-2.

Top Bottom