• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

Free tickets for Friday! Gonna try and make it

Honestly don't even pay attention to movie reviews though, I'll absorb that shit myself

Isn't it going to be weird watching a couple of hours of garbage on Friday night instead of the usual Sunday afternoon?

Isn't it going to be weird watching a couple of hours of garbage on Friday night instead of the usual Sunday afternoon?

*faints

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What keyboard is that? And what do you think of it?

The "old" model G910 Orion Spark from Logitech.

I love it but keyboard enthusiasts seem to hate it for whatever reason and prefer the Corsairs. The thing about this keyboard is that it's way quieter than most mechanicals. I wanted a mechanical keyboard that wouldn't disturb other people late at night when they're trying to sleep.

nice couch

It's the accent chair but it's not ours or anything. Just staying in this one bedroom furnished apartment until the house closes. Hence the awesome card table setup for my PC.

cdyhybrid

The "old" model G910 Orion Spark from Logitech.

I love it but keyboard enthusiasts seem to hate it for whatever reason and prefer the Corsairs. The thing about this keyboard is that it's way quieter than most mechanicals. I wanted a mechanical keyboard that wouldn't disturb other people late at night when they're trying to sleep.

It's the accent chair but it's not ours or anything. Just staying in this one bedroom furnished apartment until the house closes. Hence the awesome card table setup for my PC.
I was checking out Corsairs last night. Gonna check out Razer too before I decide.

rando14

The Green Bay Packers are fierce and focused on football — when they’re not nerding out about anime

The anime bond began to form in early 2013, when Nick Perry’s now-wife, Audrianna, and Daniels’s wife, Heaven, were chatting on the phone. When Heaven mentioned to Audrianna that Daniels was watching his “Japanese stuff,” Audrianna noted that Perry does the same. The next day in the locker room, Daniels said, Perry approached him. “Naruto?” Perry simply asked.
An anime-based bromance was born.
Daniels started watching anime when he was 10. He began with popular programs like Pokémon and Sailor Moon, a series about a school girl searching for the “Legendary Silver Crystal,” and became enamored with how visually arresting and unique the shows were.

Smh Weinku, look at what you've done!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Honestly if I saw Stafford, or any Lions, but especially Stafford, I would look quick and leave the man alone.

He has enough pressure Quarterbacking one of the worst franchises in sports and a fanbase that sometimes doesn't show his appreciation for what he's done with almost single handidly lifting the franchise back into relevancy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Obviously they should be out getting arrested for domestic violence or drug possession instead of watching cartoons all day.

Line_HTX

OMG, PACKERS PLS...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

God, I hope that article is a prank because that doesn't sound real that Daniels and Lacy would do that along with that Titans player!!

Top Bottom