• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Giants interior defensive line. Big Hank and Snack . That's a lot of meat in the middle.

Co3LEccXEAALrhE.jpg:large

Also, no running back by committee bullshit this year.

https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/jennings-to-lead-large-corps-of-giants-running-backs/193178168

he Giants have no intention of continuing the ill-conceived four-man running back rotation that doomed their rushing attack for most of last season. At least at the start, they plan to hand Rashad Jennings the ball.

It won't be all him, of course, but it looks like he'll be the workhorse in the Giants' backfield - at least as long as he's productive and healthy. That's the ideal scenario, running backs coach Craig Johnson said. They want to ride Jennings like they did over the final four games last year.

"Obviously if it was like we finished the year - like Rashad finished - that would take care of a lot of problems," Johnson said. "Because I thought at the end of the year he was probably playing as well as any back in football."

If I had to guess, the Giants will keep 3-4 four backs. If its four it will be Rashad, Vereen, Williams and Perkins. If they decide to stick with three, Williams is getting the boot.

Draxal

Giants interior defensive line. Big Hank and Snack . That's a lot of meat in the middle.

Co3LEccXEAALrhE.jpg:large

Also, no running back by committee bullshit this year.

https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/jennings-to-lead-large-corps-of-giants-running-backs/193178168

If I had to guess, the Giants will keep 3-4 four backs. If its four it will be Rashad, Vereen, Williams and Perkins. If they decide to stick with three, Williams is getting the boot.

Not going to lie, I do think Coughlin got jobbed, but a lot of the decisions that were blamed on McAdoo ... I had a suspicion that Coughlin was the key man responsible for them.

Not going to lie, I do think Coughlin got jobbed, but a lot of the decisions that were blamed on McAdoo ... I had a suspicion that Coughlin was the key man responsible for them.

Oh the running back by committee was totally on Coughlin. No one can sell that as a McAdoo initiative. I'm sure he went along with it but that's definitely something Tom deserves to get criticized for.

bionic77

Isn't this when Bears/Cowboys/etc fans usually show up to talk mad shit only to disappear by the end of September? Why gives?

Are we not getting these guys because we are in community now?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Isn't this when Bears/Cowboys/etc fans usually show up to talk mad shit only to disappear by the end of September? Why gives?

Are we not getting these guys because we are in community now?

We had a rando Bears fan show up and disappear a few months ago. Don't think he ever posted after introducing himself.

They're quitting early this year!

Top Bottom