• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

In Oxnard, CA, #Cowboys backup QB Kellen Moore was carted off with an ankle injury. His ankle is in an air cast, which can indicate a break

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/760640064338690048

Johnny inbound???

Meanwhile

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 5m5 minutes ago
Meanwhile, just spoke w/ Michael Vick: "I'm in better shape this year, than I was last year...Last year, I didn't show what I can do." #NFL

Hmmm

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Who hit Kellen Moore? Is he on the unemployment line yet? What does Trejo do when Romo's clavicle shatters into a million pieces? We have questions and we want answers!

MechDX

It's easier than believing a spoiled brat out-Ryan Leaf'd Ryan Leaf

He's out of the league. Period. Some people need to just deal with that.

Because in Jerry's mind it would make everyone talk about the cowboys. He sees a story of redemption from a kid from Texas

Meanwhile this Shit would blow up gloriously while the rest of the league laughs

After all of our suspensions, the chances of us signing or drafting a player with a drug history are just about zero. Jerry loves a good story, but I imagine he also loved the $250,000 the NFL fined him for having 3 players suspended.

I have little to no feeling about Kellen Moore being injured. The guy is a third string QB.

MechDX

From State of the Texans "Premium" site so you cant read without paying:

Jadeveon Clowney was the clear winner today at training camp. In shortened terms, here is why.

On goal line, Clowney came off the edge to meet Lamar Miller in the backfield before he could even take two steps with the ball, resulting in a tackle for a loss.
He ran down Miller and stopped him short of scoring to end the goal line session.
He ran down Akeem Hunt who broke loose on a run and he ended up causing a fumble by chasing him down.

Those were all within the first thirty minutes of practice. It was an impressive day for Clowney.

Clowney was hurt his entire rookies season and came back remarkably fast form microfracture surgery in his second season. As the season pregressed last year he was starting to show signs of his progressions in the 2nd half of the season.

The two guys he chased down are 4.3 40 yd. dash RB's and he caught them from BEHIND. If he puts it together this year (under Mike Vrabels coaching no less) and combine him with Watt and Mercilus (12.5 sacks last year) Texans pass rush can be deadly

sits and waits for the original "BUST" comments

Slo

Were prepping your membership package as we speak

images

From State of the Texans "Premium" site so you cant read without paying:

Clowney was hurt his entire rookies season and came back remarkably fast form microfracture surgery in his second season. As the season pregressed last year he was starting to show signs of his progressions in the 2nd half of the season.

The two guys he chased down are 4.3 40 yd. dash RB's and he caught them from BEHIND. If he puts it together this year (under Mike Vrabels coaching no less) and combine him with Watt and Mercilus (12.5 sacks last year) Texans pass rush can be deadly

sits and waits for the original "BUST" comments

Maybe he'll match Mack's one game record and get 5 sacks this season. Oz can help him out, I hear he's good at getting sacked.

SpanishDismalBorzoi.0.gif

EnchantingThoughtfulAustraliankelpie.0.gif

MammothUnevenAlleycat.0.gif

EnergeticUnselfishBedlingtonterrier.0.gif

ThankfulLegalIndianglassfish.0.gif

MechDX

Maybe he'll match Mack's one game record and get 5 sacks this season. Oz can help him out, I hear he's good at getting sacked.

Hey look the same comments from a week ago and again Ill give the same response:

yeah look at the great offensive line blocking in those gifs! Mack had a full 1/3 of his seasonal sacks in one game vs a shitty o line. Seriously, are you actually looking at the gifs you post?

Congrats on Conner Barwin 2.0

Please bring some new arguments next time

Beach

Hey look the same comments from a week ago and again Ill give the same response:

yeah look at the great offensive line blocking in those gifs! Mack for a full 1/3 of his sacks in one game vs a shitty o line.
Is this like Watt getting half his sacks against the Titans and Jaguars every year?

bionic77

Tell me you at least send some child support money. #Deadbeatbionic
I don't pay for other people's kids.

I will take a DNA test on Jerry Springer right now and then fight anyone who insinuated I was Gatas father after the results show me to be completely innocent.

MechDX

Is this like Watt getting half his sacks against the Titans and Jaguars every year?

Sure. Show me the stats.

I openly pulled up Mack's last time. Sad that Mack is a one trick pony and has to prove that only facet of his game with bloated and lopsided numbers

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You people are pure fucks

I love gata. I see Gata post, I like it. What a poster. What a great poster. He's young and healthy and that's what we want.

Actually I was only kidding, you can get Gata out of here. I think he really believed me that I love having Gata post. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK.

I love gata. I see Gata post, I like it. What a poster. What a great poster. He's young and healthy and that's what we want.

Actually I was only kidding, you can get Gata out of here. I think he really believed me that I love having Gata post. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK.
Finally your true racist self comes out

Top Bottom