• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Mindlog

Do any of you actually buy and read ESPN magazine?

I think I bought a few back when it first came out but I don't buy magazines of any kind anymore (I get some free SIs for reasons I don't understand and almost never read it).
I've had it a few times mainly for Insider. Seemed OK I guess. Mainly sat in the casual reading box until I dumped them out.
Which millennial intern over at ABC doesn't recognize Kermit the Frog and just decided to call him Tea Lizard?
Genuinely disappointed with myself for laughing so hard at tea lizard.

rando14

No not the time that he only passed for 209 yards and the defense and Marshawn had to carry him, I mean the time that they left him try to win the super bowl because of his delicate who. What happened that time?

Doesn't matter; won Superbowl :')))

EDIT: Actually more important -- Doesn't Matter; Jon won Bastard Bowl :')))

cdyhybrid

No not the time that he only passed for 209 yards and the defense and Marshawn had to carry him, I mean the time that they left him try to win the super bowl because of his delicate who. What happened that time?

Russell-WIlson-shower.final.jpg

1780549-shakehead.gif

#FuckStarbucks #FuckHowardSchultz

bionic77

Porzingis is going to have Rik Smits/Yao feet in about 5 years meanwhile D'Tective Russell is going to be styling on fools. We made the right choice.
:lol

It's so easy to be a good PG in the league today if you have a brain and good skills. Would you bet your life that Russell had a high basketball IQ?

The after game celebration, the homecoming celebration, this thing called "parade" which is also apprently a celebration. Winning sport is dope, you guys should try and get some of these championships. Kinda cool

The after game celebration, the homecoming celebration, this thing called "parade" which is also apprently a celebration. Winning sport is dope, you guys should try and get some of these championships. Kinda cool

Savor it my friend. May it bring you comfort during the rest of your life as the browns win 3 or 4 games a year.

rando14

Post-championship BG is certainly entertaining.... BUT he needs to check himself before he wreck himself!!

Its fun at the top but remember who made you who you are!! *clears throat

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG I can't believe I'm seeing this with both of my eyes!

Browns-GAF have always stood for no disrespect and now they're disrespecting everyone!

I'm so sad right now. :(

gutshot

Hope you all will be watching the USA-Argentina game tonight. Either the US gets a huge upset or you get to watch Messi style all over us. Either should be fun.

Top Bottom