• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

rando14

thrones
Jon didn't win the Bastard Bowl. Littlefinger did

635977548433832845-850958540_why%20are%20you%20the%20way%20you%20are%20gif.gif

OMG I can't believe I'm seeing this with both of my eyes!

Browns-GAF have always stood for no disrespect and now they're disrespecting everyone!

I'm so sad right now. :(

I told you guys!! Someone was gonna get hurt :(

Kave, my boy.... ;_;

Hindl

thrones
Jon didn't win the Bastard Bowl. Littlefinger did

He made so many obvious mistakes in the battle that is was so frustrating to watch. Especially given that Sansa explicitly and painfully explained that this is exactly what Ramsey would do. Jon's a good fighter but a shit commander

Eleuin

He made so many obvious mistakes in the battle that is was so frustrating to watch. Especially given that Sansa explicitly and painfully explained that this is exactly what Ramsey would do. Jon's a good fighter but a shit commander

how you gonna sacrifice wun wun just so you can punch ramsay sooner smh

Bread

Banned
as an unbiased san diegan i can say that patriots fans are the best around

note: breadstream has a vested interest in the new england patriots

I think he really is Ned's son. Both so stupid.

Sansa has joined Arya as the only badasses in the family.

Finally done with work.

The fun ends when football starts and the Browns are still the Browns.
The pain.

Okay is everyone in favor of Houston? And if it's Houston I would like to exempt my brother Mech from criticism. However other Houston members should get the full dicking.
Can Dega be exempt..

Cavs won, Indians in first, so time for the Browns to surprise this year!

right? ;D
If the Browns were to somehow win the Super Bowl, let alone make it.. I would have proof that God is real.

WedgeX

Banned
Are we doing roster write-ups and speculation this year prior to training camp? I feel like I missed a month of NFL threads.

bionic77

I didn't watch the episode but I assume that in the battle of the North the Starks are badly outclassed and are getting beaten soundly when some last minute mcguffin comes in and saves the day and the loser is fucked in the worst way possible.

That's pretty much how any battle that doesn't have Dany or the white walkers goes in the books.

I didn't watch the episode but I assume that in the battle of the North the Starks are badly outclassed and are getting beaten soundly when some last minute mcguffin comes in and saves the day and the loser is fucked in the worst way possible.

That's pretty much how any battle that doesn't have Dany or the white walkers goes in the books.

Ep was style over substance, but holy hell was there style.

Top Bottom