• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Land hockey is OK sometimes.
When the teams are evenly matched.
NH9gE7v.gif

*Edit, Bradley is still a fuck.
Eh.. I'm indifferent.. I know the Men's suck compared to the women's.. So I don't enjoy them as much.

Dirk going to GS with Durant.
How would their cap look to try and do that in theory?

bionic77

Ep was style over substance, but holy hell was there style.
I read all the books and want to watch the show but this shit is not kid friendly unless you are some shitty parent from Florida.

And I don't have the energy to watch this shit late at night after they go to sleep. Usually I am answering emails or some other shit at this time.

I was just surprised that people keep falling for Martin's shit. The rules are pretty clear for Westeros. In any battle you want to be Dany or the white walkers, and if not that then you want to be hopelessly outclassed and be minutes away from being destroyed (thats when it always flips).

Line_HTX

Hmm... It was Florio that snapped, huh...

M'kay....

And here I was thinking they were pretty good at getting the word out on various articles that don't get enough attention...

soooo what you are saying is that he would bring cleveland a stanley cup and a lombardi?!
I mean.. He was all state as a sophomore if I recall correctly in football before he got injured and decided to focus on basketball in high school. So probably time, effort and yes some luck.. He could have had a successful career in football if he decided to go for it.

I'm sure he could have gotten a Stanley Cup even without an NHL team.

bionic77

This is the worst point of the offseason
You are such a virgin when it comes to winning.

This is the BEST time after your team has won. You can relive the win and keep reading stupid sports articles about how your team is never going to lose again and is the greatest of all time. There will be countless puff pieces about every role player and the kind of stupid shit they like with weak attempts to somehow tie that into maybe helping to win the championship. Enjoy it now while you can because they will call them all bums the second they lose. The media and the internet turn fucking hard on you when you are down (see Steph Curry and Warriors and about 10 million other examples in the past 20 years).

Now for fans of losers such as myself, yes it is the worst time. No sports and no hope for redemption for several months. On the plus side the weather is dope and we are grilling like mofo's to take advantage of it.

Line_HTX

This is the worst point of the offseason

Just find something else to do. I dunno. I hate this period of the offseason where everyone goes on vacation also, but I got plenty of other things and other threads to post.

Before long, it's Training Camp time and then Preseason and then bam, Week 1.

squicken

Still got the British Open and the Olympics this summer. I don't care for the Olympics, but it will be interesting to see ground zero for the coming Zika pandemic in real time

Tom Penny

Megatron was hindering the Lions offense

“I think we’re going to do it a little bit differently than we have in the past,” Stafford said. “Obviously we used to feature Calvin and everybody kinda got there’s after that. It’s gonna, I think, be tougher for defenses in a certain way that they don’t know who we’re going to. There’s no guy to key in on. We’re probably just going to spread the ball around a bunch, a bunch of guys are gonna get a ton of catches and we’re gonna be alright.”

Top Bottom