• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Good morning everyone.

Like Lazarus, I rolled out of the grave Tuesday morning.
I see what you did there..

TAmrskR.gif
:jnc

Are you Jericho Scooter?

Which of you slags let this drop to page 2?
Bob Seger did it

rando14

Welcome home Greg!!

*raises hands in the air

O-H

Polygon giving #FE a 9.5.

What a world we live in.

DAM!! When I heard about this I was pretty excited, I'm a big fan of Fire emblem and SMT, but uhhhhhh I look at some gameplay of this game and it s ANIMU2THEMAX, like seriously super animu, I don't know if I can handle that -_-

Shame cause obviously it's getting great reviews...... But I dunno *stomach hurts

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
DAM!! When I heard about this I was pretty excited, I'm a big fan of Fire emblem and SMT, but uhhhhhh I look at some gameplay of this game and it s ANIMU2THEMAX, like seriously super animu, I don't know if I can handle that -_-

Shame cause obviously it's getting great reviews...... But I dunno *stomach hurts

It is the most animu game since Fire Emblem came out. And about J-Pop idols to boot.

Don't worry rando, you'll get your preferred animu title when Persona 5 finally comes out!

I cancelled my preorder. I can only take so much animu. I think the SE came with a body pillow. /shivers

Looks like the US SE just comes with a soundtrack and artbook.

Syrinx

You could always buy it as a way to spite the degenerates who lost their shit over characters getting age increases and more clothing.

Draxal

You could always buy it as a way to spite the degenerates who lost their shit over characters getting age increases and more clothing.

Well, I don't think anybody cares about aging the characters. It's just the clothing they did looks incredibly shoddy at times (just recolored skin).

Still shocked that Polygon gave it a 9.5.

bionic77

I am so out of it. New fire emblem game? Anime and SMT (whatever that is).

Someone explain to me like I am a busy 38 year old man.

Line_HTX

Your fellow Seahawks fan zswordsman should convert you fully with this game and you're gonna like it!

Hindl

I am so out of it. New fire emblem game? Anime and SMT (whatever that is).

Someone explain to me like I am a busy 38 year old man.

It's a SMT (or Persona) style game that has some fire emblem characters, it doesn't play at all like FE. It's turn-based and the main characters can summon spirits to help fight, those spirits are FE characters. The main characters themselves are J-Pop idols working in the idol industry during the story. It's extremely extremely anime

Spinluck

It's a SMT (or Persona) style game that has some fire emblem characters, it doesn't play at all like FE. It's turn-based and the main characters can summon spirits to help fight, those spirits are FE characters. The main characters themselves are J-Pop idols working in the idol industry during the story. It's extremely extremely anime

What the what

I wish Chan was alive to see this.

bionic77

Based on that description I am out.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that!

It is pushing my limits to the max as well but... SMT + FE + solid JRPG... I might have to take the plunge.

If I don't make it through to the other side, it was nice knowing you guys. Tell Greg I said eat shit.

Fantomex

It is pushing my limits to the max as well but... SMT + FE + solid JRPG... I might have to take the plunge.

If I don't make it through to the other side, it was nice knowing you guys. Tell Greg I said eat shit.

Friend. I can't have you an Greg be on bad terms. Ya'll can't break up the team like that.

bionic77

I used to love RPGs.

The last one I played was a replay of ChronoTrigger a year or two (or maybe more) ago. And it was like my millionth time through the game.

It's so weird that I have not played a FF since 10 (I played x2 but that was garbage and doesn't count).

PSX was truly the peak for RPGs and definitely for Square. Been a slow decline since then.

Top Bottom