• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

First! Not sure what Sweeney bae did or how long he's gone.....but can't believe he missed this THRONE! *pukes
yIYPTx0.gif

- ep and show spoilers
its been building since s1 but I don't think I can handle all these sides finally clashing. I care about characters on all sides now.
- Marge *pukes
- tom still a bitch
- tyrion X Dany

Lol try again SHITman! You silly bish
tumblr_inline_nv1mgstmr11tn6v6j_500.gif

Well.. Finally clicked out of work.

It's going to be a long year for poor old Shitman.
Fixed

Were you at my store today Xia?

Oh my god. This is.. Beautiful.

Bar Rescue is awesome

When a man begins to fear the truth he becomes less than a man and eventually from the shitstain that remains emerges a Patriots fan.
Or a Trump supporter Bionic?

Shitman really wants to try to bring BG back below him.
BG is too busy with his Finals win to notice Shitman's barbs

bionic77

Well.. Finally clicked out of work.

Fixed

Were you at my store today Xia?

Oh my god. This is.. Beautiful.

Bar Rescue is awesome

Or a Trump supporter Bionic?

BG is too busy with his Finals win to notice Shitman's barbs
I don't think it is a very long walk from Pats fan/scumbag to Trump supporter.

World is going to shit. Eznark called it...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
im pretty pissed off after that episode of game of thrones. what a stupid bunch of ways to end many of the plot lines

If only because too much shit happens in the last two episodes.

They could spread some of that shit out instead of having some mid season episodes where nothing happens

bionic77

They could spread some of that shit out instead of having some mid season episodes where nothing happens
That's how Martin wrote the books.

Not as bad as Jordan was but it makes you appreciate a guy like Tolkien who was able to restrain himself and finish the story in 3 books (which is honestly enough for almost anything if you know how to edit).

manfestival

yeah that is probably it put into better wording. just tired of waiting so long... then BAM and then the same process

Not as bad as Jordan was but it makes you appreciate a guy like Tolkien who was able to restrain himself and finish the story in 3 books (which is honestly enough for almost anything if you know how to edit).

yeah this really hits a point. Which makes me think that the hobbit is pretty legit as a book since its one book that spanned 3 movies that were poorly edited and scripted

Gobias

Banned
DEM THRONES

It's a cruel world where Cersei lives and Margery dies. Thankfully Cleveland's prosperity will spread to Westeros next season. #Believeland #Prosperity

squicken

Thrones was shit. I've never really been into fantasy stuff and it has really shifted into something I'm not much interested in watching

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Was it?

Could almost swear that the Red Wedding was right in the middle of ASOS. Don't think most of the books had such "TV" endings either and instead had good sized epilogues that would basically be the first two episodes of a normal Game of Thrones season.

Right now the TV show is going off of rough outlines GRRM had for the plot and nothing more. It's in total uncharted waters. So when squicken doesn't like it or if people say the plot lines seem weirdly and abruptly resolved, that doesn't surprise me since it's all kinda different now than the books. I think GRRM knew that he was in a huge fucking mess and wasn't sure how to proceed which is why it took so long to get the last two books and why they're a disaster narratively. The dude peaked with ASOS and didn't know what to do.

It's especially obvious because there's a laughable plot thread from the books that hasn't showed up in the show yet from way back in the fourth book and I'm not sure if it ever will because of how much it diminishes the impact of an earlier event.

Top Bottom