• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Thanks Boban

You're welcome.

:jnc at Fox still pretending baseball is a sport.

Also, Beckenbauer playing a World Cup semi final in a makeshift sling after dislocating his shoulder midway through the match:

hqdefault.jpg

And of course, Terry Butcher vs Sweden:

3peWcZH.jpg

bionic77

You're welcome.

:jnc at Fox still pretending baseball is a sport.

Also, Beckenbauer playing a World Cup semi final in a makeshift sling after dislocating his shoulder midway through the match:

hqdefault.jpg

And of course, Terry Butcher vs Sweden:

3peWcZH.jpg
Thank you for proving my point!

Also I said it before but fuck Mike Wallace and fuck the Ravens. That signing is going to come back and fuck the Steelers. I feel it in my bones...

That's a possibility. The diversity was just screaming "we work in an office together" though.
The make up says university trip to me which is why I thought that.

Hmm, hang out, play games, get fat, shoot fireworks.

All the good stuff!
Who are you gonna to hang out with?

You're welcome.
Are you ready for Boris?

Your mama

Your father doesn't like you insulting your mamas

Spinluck

Anyone here live in NY? Or previously lived there?

I'm thinking about about moving there in 4-5 years, maybe Queens.

I was gonna do Portland, but those threads about Oregon being made for white people scared me.

Line_HTX

pierce overcame so much adversity to win that title. can't believe he came back from that broken leg/torn acl

That was not an ACL. Fucking drama queen could still play at a high level.

Celtics did not deserve that title that year.

Also fake ass Anything Is Possible.

Thank you for proving my point!

Also I said it before but fuck Mike Wallace and fuck the Ravens. That signing is going to come back and fuck the Steelers. I feel it in my bones...

I completely forgot about Bert Trautmann as well. Goalie who got knocked out during a cup final, carried on playing to help his side win the game. He was in so much pain he had to use one hand to support his neck and still managed to make a couple of important saves.

When he went up to collect his winner's medal, his neck was so messed up that the Prince asked him why his head looked so crooked.

He went to the hospital a couple of days later and an x-ray revealed he had dislocated five vertebrae, one of them cracked in two.

Are you ready for Boris?

Boris :(

That prick can only dream of top banter like this

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/747438170338299904

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I was gonna do Portland, but those threads about Oregon being made for white people scared me.

Are you from Indy?

I still think that if you can make a career in the south or Midwest that you should stay there for financial reasons. I've just seen so many former classmates from high school and other acquaintances go broke trying to make it in NYC before coming back to the south with their tail between their legs. Cost of living is so extraordinarily brutal in much of the population centers on the coasts right now.

Bread

Banned
Didn't he come out in wheelchair at some point?
they carried him to a wheelchair and he was rolled into the locker room where he dug down deep and became a sports legend by shrugging off what would be a career ending injury for any other player.

Line_HTX

Come down here. We're friendly enough and living costs are pretty good for the most part.

Are you from Indy?

I still think that if you can make a career in the south or Midwest that you should stay there for financial reasons. I've just seen so many former classmates from high school and other acquaintances go broke trying to make it in NYC before coming back to the south with their tail between their legs. Cost of living is so extraordinarily brutal in much of the population centers on the coasts right now.

Keep in mind that I've only spent 4 days in New York City, 80% of which was spent either inebriated or sleeping off the effects of said inebriation.

But I tend to agree with wienke.

It's an amazing place to visit. Awful place to live unless you're making crazy money. Even in Queens, the cost of living is exorbitant, way way way above national average (at least in the "nice" parts aka Astoria)

bionic77

NYC is amazing to live in if you are single and don't want the hassle of a bank account.

If you want a family and savings then don't go to the coast as others have said.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah it sucks for the rookies but I'm not worried about the product. We've had elite defenses win the Super Bowl more often than not in the last 5-6 years.

That's true, and some of those elite defenses had guys like Von Miller contributing day one. But those are generally exceptions to the rule.

That Broncos defense from last year had seasoned vets like DeMarcus Ware and Aqib Talib. Even Von was in his 4th season.

Lions Superstar DB, Darius Slay, really didn't come into his own in his 3rd season which was last season. He's steadily improved through 3 years from his rookie year to where even Aaron Rodgers didn't throw his way when we played.

You're also seeing a lot of rookie defensive players getting hurt because of changes rules like Dante Fowler.

Bread

Banned
fuck living in the midwest, go somewhere cool and enjoy yourself. all that money you save up will be worthless when boban and friends ruin the world economy.

fuck living in the midwest, go somewhere cool and enjoy yourself. all that money you save up will be worthless when boban and friends ruin the world economy.
Boban and his country are becoming the worst..

Why drink bottled when I can get better water straight from the tap right now?
Well you might have to settle for bottled when Boris comes. Either way.. Start liking Aquafina I suppose

Boban should come to Seattle and join #TeamRussell
He does have the best water.

There's also this.

Life savings and shit are for olds.

But in all seriousness, I would suggest a happy medium: shitman's town.

Atlanta is a paradise for young black men with money. As long as you can live with no bodies of water to visit and shitty sports

Top Bottom