• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

RBH

Kid-Rubs-Ice-Cream-on-Face.gif

wienke sure does love his ice cream :')

Spinluck

It's a great place to live. I don't have to drive anywhere. I don't need to own a car. I am single, so keep that in mind. Within a 100 yard radius of my front stoop, I have:
1) A grocery store (the clutchest thing of all time, literally across the road)
2) two delis
3) liquor store
4) Home Depot
5) Subway station that can get me to downtown Manhattan in 20 minutes
6) three cafes
7) food truck
8) Chase bank
9) about a dozen places to eat (chinese, sandwiches, burritos, you name it)
10) two bars

I pay $650 a month. There is something to do every night, 7 days a week. I bike two miles to work.

Again, I'm a single (as in not married) 26 year old. How can it get any better?

What part of NY if you don't mind me asking?

RBH

I pay $1400/month for 750 sq feet in the Chicago suburbs. The unit includes a washer and dryer, and the complex has a gym and pool. It's right next to the train station, so I can ride the train to downtown instead of driving if I want to.

Fox318

I pay $1400/month for 750 sq feet in the Chicago suburbs. The unit includes a washer and dryer, and the complex has a gym and pool. It's right next to the train station, so I can ride the train to downtown instead of driving if I want to.

Does that include a bulletproof vest?

Mine is 450 and I pay 1150 lol

To be fair I got my apt about 5 years ago, now they go for 1250. I have a pool (that I never use) balcony and covered parking...that's about all the perks I guess lol I've thought about moving but at this point I'm just saving up for a house instead, hopefully within the year.

rando14

I just nailed a phone interview for a job in PA........

But I think I'm gonna opt for grad school even if I got a offer.

Told them I was a championship fan, they really liked that.

Congrats man!!

so uh you gonna visit me in Seattle, right?.... Boys night out before you turn into a family man...?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's a different kid

Damn it, the creeper kid looks just like an older version of the ice cream kid

I have already proclaimed you to be the ice cream kid tho:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208505794&postcount=4701

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

:)

fuck

You win this round shitman

I was so hyped for the steam sale but haven't bought anything

That feel when you own most everything that you want at the price they're offering.

What do.

Hindl

I was so hyped for the steam sale but haven't bought anything

It's mostly psychological, but the lack of flash sales/dailies to look forward to have really sapped my interest. I also have most of the big games I'm waiting on too, I'm mostly just picking up the random indie games on my list that are like 75% off

Top Bottom