• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

RBH

CmAJnTqWMAANUmc.jpg

tumblr_mmih24sizo1rg0lgoo1_500.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Same.

I look at my wish list and I'm subbed to the Hidden Gems thread and I look at all of it and think "I already have a metric ton of games to play" and "none of these are going to make me want to play them instead of Overwatch."

About the only game I really would consider pulling the trigger on is Grim Dawn but it only got a 25% discount. So I can wait for the Winter Sale.

I'm guessing you don't play on PC.

So many console players in this thread!

Only person I've played with was Dega and I had the game for like two days and embarrassed myself.

Bionic how hard do you think it would be to doctor up some fake birth certificates so that we can pretend we are high schoolers and go dominate some punk ass kids on the court?

rando14

Who is nfl gafs top old?

I feel that the quality of our olds is pretty good, I would challenge any other community to beat our All Star Roster

C: Deacon
PF: Bionic
SF: DMczaf (only if he takes his medicine before though)
SG: Angmar
PG: Ninja Van Exel

That team would get like a mid 80's rating in NBA 2K I think

bionic77

Bionic how hard do you think it would be to doctor up some fake birth certificates so that we can pretend we are high schoolers and go dominate some punk ass kids on the court?
Not hard at all.

I am going to need a high tech toupee to fool these kids though. You will probably have to update your wardrobe and get some tattoos.

We need to start a MyPlayer career of Ninja and Bionic respectively on NBA 2k16 or 17 at this point. Who can handle this?

I feel that the quality of our olds is pretty good, I would challenge any other community to beat our All Star Roster

PF: Bionic Ceballos
SF: DMczaf (only if he takes his medicine before though) McGrady

Who's the sixth man? FMT? Also fixed a few of those.. I don't know if Deacon or Angmar give a fuck about basketball so..

Bread

Banned
wow gata just because i'm a handsome successful powerful brilliant white man you think i have a man bun? i'm flattered but please don't be racist.

bionic77

Did any of you take up gata's offer of sharing a hooker?

What kind of bond does that create? Has to be something closer (and more disgusting) than Eskimo brothers. Should we call this a Gata, reptile brothers, STD brothers or something else?

JABEE

Did any of you take up gata's offer of sharing a hooker?

What kind of bond does that create? Has to be something closer (and more disgusting) than Eskimo brothers. Should we call this a Gata, reptile brothers, STD brothers or something else?

Just pick up the phone and talk to your boy.

DMczaf

PF: Bionic
SF: DMczaf (only if he takes his medicine before though)

I can still go damn it!

bionic77

If he is, I guess I'll be coach.

*yells at Bionic to actually call some goddamn plays already*
It pains me to say this but DM is getting put on IR. I don't have blood tests or a doctors reports but based on his intake of hot dogs I am worried about blood clots and other shit if he takes the court. Players health comes first.

We are going to develop some of the younger olds like Greg and we will all have to contribute to make up for the loss of his stats.

FMT will be our 6th man and eznark will be the racist owner.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It pains me to say this but DM is getting put on IR. I don't have blood tests or a doctors reports but based on his intake of hot dogs I am worried about blood clots and other shit if he takes the court. Players health comes first.

We are going to develop some of the younger olds like Greg and we will all have to contribute to make up for the loss of his stats.

FMT will be our 6th man and eznark will be the racist owner.

Would that make Slo the GM?

Top Bottom