• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Cl_F-DxWYAAsQjr.jpg

What a time to be alive. Both England and Spain eliminated on the same day. Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of cunts 👏🏻👏🏿

Best part of the whole evening was Ian Wright after the game saying it was like something out of Space Jam and England played as though the Monstars had stolen their ability. :jnfc

Tom Penny

Former Alabama State star and NFL quarterback Tarvaris Jackson told his wife he "should shoot her" on Friday, to which she replied: "You better be accurate because you ain't accurate on the field."

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
When Iceland is done teaching England how to play soccer, maybe they can also teach them how to survive a substantial currency devaluation.

DMczaf

Former Alabama State star and NFL quarterback Tarvaris Jackson told his wife he "should shoot her" on Friday, to which she replied: "You better be accurate because you ain't accurate on the field."

Former Minnesota Vikings Great Tarvaris Jackson, you mean.

RBH and Trejo should make a buddy cop movie together, Assman and The Shitman
Fixed that for you.. Should be the other way around.

Bread are the rumors true that high level executive DM has been fired for propositioning woman to "sneeze on his dick" as the reports indicate?
This really made me laugh out loud Gata

England is the new Cleveland.
It's okay Boban

A wonderful place?
Air probably smelling like croissant (singular)
It can't smell like Croissants because they aren't French..

Trivia question time (no cheating) who knows the origins of "French Croissants"

The old Cleveland. The one that smelled of feet and despair.
The despair is gone now friend
at least till the Browns kickoff *shudders*

Now that I've sold the Shirtless Draft television rights to Breadstream, it's going to be even bigger.
I get a cut since you are using my likeness right Dutch?

bionic77

When Iceland is done teaching England how to play soccer, maybe they can also teach them how to survive a substantial currency devaluation.
Fuck.

That's a post I actually wish I made.

Pay attention turds. Maybe one day you can post something as awesome as this.

I was so hyped for the steam sale but haven't bought anything

Same.

I look at my wish list and I'm subbed to the Hidden Gems thread and I look at all of it and think "I already have a metric ton of games to play" and "none of these are going to make me want to play them instead of Overwatch."

About the only game I really would consider pulling the trigger on is Grim Dawn but it only got a 25% discount. So I can wait for the Winter Sale.

bionic77

Still haven't been able to book you two in a ping pong match on Breadstream PPV.

What gives Pacquiao and Mayweather?

(yall decide who is who!)
I played ping pong in the winter and could barely win 2 out of 5 against a scrub.

I don't deserve this match any longer. The game done did passed me by.

Top Bottom