• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

Not a ford man?

Next truck I buy will be a Ford. But my Dodge is almost 10 years old and it's never needed more than routine maintenance. Interior is starting to fall apart a bit, but it's hard to justify such a big purchase when I don't drive much and it's not breaking down

Congrats to me on my 2nd place GAF Pick'em finish!

rqebfUS.png

squicken

I didnt like the farmer commercial, but I still couldnt believe how nuts the new people in the thread were going about it.

my Twitter feed was just filled with salt over that ad. I figured the internet and GAF would get all upset, but telling me Paul Harvey pointed out communists doesn't help their cause

Fox318

Next truck I buy will be a Ford. But my Dodge is almost 10 years old and it's never needed more than routine maintenance. Interior is starting to fall apart a bit, but it's hard to justify such a big purchase when I don't drive much and it's not breaking down

I used to drive around my fathers extended cab and extended bed F250.

Ford makes fantastic trucks but they can run up in price. I wouldn't mind owning a truck at one point but I just don't have the need for it now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I used to drive around my fathers extended cab and extended bed F250.

Ford makes fantastic trucks but they can run up in price. I wouldn't mind owning a truck at one point but I just don't have the need for it now.

The truck I drive can tow a space shuttle!

GQman2121

Banned
Parade tomorrow morning at City Hall that concludes with a concert at the stadium. I'll be sure to take a bunch of photos to share since I'm sure everyone is very much interested. :)

xnipx

Parade tomorrow morning at City Hall that concludes with a concert at the stadium. I'll be sure to take a bunch of photos to share since I'm sure everyone is very much interested. :)

It will be amazing. I can't wait. I just hope I can get off work

Finally, the thread I've awaited since Week 5 ;D Just a few more weeks until we can rant about who has t-rex arms and who can vertical up a building at the combine. Funny how in the hype of the draft, it's easy to overlook FA coming first. Should be interesting to see what Arians does to address QB this off season. There aren't any great options but I'll be happy if we can just address the OL situation. I think Massie really turned a corner for the last stretch and can be the RT we all hoped he would be when we drafted him. If we can find a LT and RG, I'll be content. Right now it's looking like Fischer with our first pick but a lot can change by April. I doubt we'll plug any significant holes in FA but you never know with a new coach and GM. Will be a really interesting off season for me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I would posit that there has never, in the history of pro football, been a worse off-season to find a quarterback.

And there's no way Flacco hits the market. Tim Tebow is definitely going to get a look from someone. Prepare yourselves, Cleveland!

I would posit that there has never, in the history of pro football, been a worse off-season to find a quarterback.

Arians doomed confirmed?

So what is the best place to look online for offseason rumors/news for the Colts or NFL overall?

I get news from three sources: Stampede Blue (somewhat of an obnoxious Colts homer but has pretty good analysis/thoughts), ESPN AFC South (Paul K is dece), and Colts Authority (Nate Dunlevy used to have his own blog, but joined forces with some others and created this).

Top Bottom