• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Olimario. He gave it to some guy who got millions from the lottery or some lawsuit. They were both gaming degenerates.

Why do I know this name? Did he move off to the Penny Arcade forums or something? I posted there for a while before coming here.

bionic77

Why do I know this name? Did he move off to the Penny Arcade forums or something? I posted there for a while before coming here.
No idea. He was a big name on gaming side back in the day. Like way back in the day. Talking about the days or GameCube and Xbox.

cdyhybrid

His attitude wouldn't fly on the better marquee teams like the Packers or Patriots. I mean, it's funny watching him troll people and all but I wouldn't want that on my team. HoFinley has the biggest mouth in Green Bay and the fans can't wait to get rid of him.

That's because HoFinley sucks. They'd get rid of an All-Pro corner for talking?

Quazar

yes, extra 3rd rounder. possibly 2 extra 3rd rounders depending on how the compensatory picks are given out (some people predict we get a 3rd, others 4th or 5th).

we really need to start drafting some d-lineman. the last dlineman we drafted high was kentwan balmer and i think the last defensive lineman we drafted period was RJF which was later in that same draft.

That'd be good, what about another TE since Walker will be gone, or you think Celek is good enough?

And what about our secondary, teams were spreading them thin in playoffs. Will we keep Carlos Rogers?

Nightz

camlol_medium.gif

MechDX

Everyday I rush home from work, hit this thread and hope to read "Texans trade Schaub to the Browns for Weedon and a 1st round draft pick!"

Every night I go to bed depressed

cdyhybrid

Everyday I rush home from work, hit this thread and hope to read "Texans trade Schaub to the Browns for Weedon and a 1st round draft pick!"

Every night I go to bed depressed

Does Weeden's inclusion somehow devalue the first round pick enough to make it equal in value to Schaub?

mr2xxx

Banned
http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/41747456

Interesting read about QB ages and the futures of a guy like Gabbert and the draftees to be. Gabbert is younger than several of the players to be drafted, and Alex Smith is two months younger than Brandon Weeden

Intresting premise, too bad he doesnt have any information to back up the age thing. He only uses Gabbert, an outlier and a small sample (n=1) as to why age is a bad thing which makes for a poor article.

Edit: Meant Weeden

squicken

I don't think it's meant to be definitive. Just a hypothesis. I find his writing to be quite good, and enjoy his stuff. It's never 100% of course. Some stuff doesn't work.

The QB thing is a little weird b/c almost all QBs that are drafted are so close in age. That's very different from the baseball situation. I also think baseball is so much more physical than mental. Some QBs of course have sloppy fundamentals and delivery, but passing a certain threshold of height/weight/hands, and arm strength and length of release, it's the between the ears stuff that gets them. Baseball it's all about velocity and durability

A 23 year old who has been in the spread and never read a defense is no more or less likely to succeed than his carbon copy 21 year old who hasn't either

BigAT

Barkley will NOT throw at the combine and he says he MIGHT run according to Schefter.

What a little bitch, hope he becomes a Jet.

I know we all like to joke in here and sometimes it gets a little edgy, but this really seems like it's crossing the line. Don't know how you can wish something so fucked up on another human being.

Shit Gaf might crash during that ps3 conference, e3 levels of hype in there. I'm pretty hyped for it too, sadly I won't be home though.

Dragon

Banned
I would of said the same amount of Superbowl losses the Patriots have but I could see where bias might prevent you from stating it that way.

I don't have to listen to this unless you hold me down! And then I'll talk to the judge.

Shit Gaf might crash during that ps3 conference, e3 levels of hype in there. I'm pretty hyped for it too, sadly I won't be home though.

I would have thought it would have happened with this vita conference, then i remembered no one gives a shit about Vita. Not even Sony.

Top Bottom