• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Biiiiiiitttcccchhhh I can go on vacation anywhere in the world no problem!

Visit me!
So I can fuck up the meeting and not meet you

Well Dutch there is Legoland. On a serious note get a fake ID if that is still possible or borrow a friends.

Yeah, not gonna do that when I'm there. I would like to come back and all.

You're coming my way. I'll take you to lunch.

Why do you live?

Dutch I live in OC a suburb of LA. We can meet up but I'm not wearing any pants per tradition. I might be drunk but not high.

Can I ride around in your ambulance with the sirens on?

I can also meet up for the no pants party

Everybody wants a piece of me.

Holy crap you are a baby! Are you and Gata twins?

California is a land of godless heathens, criminals, hipsters, and in general a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Vegas is cool, though
if you're 21

Odds of me getting stabbed?

Also, you jerks better not have led me astray; going to pick up a 3DS and Fire Emblem based solely on your raving.
If you don't like it the problem is your gaming tastes.

I only now noticed the 'why'
Haha! I thought you were just going to ask all of us why we lived and document that in your file. I probably would have pondered the question all night if you hadn't told me it was a mistake.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I meant the system. I rarely replay games; I just don't have the time.

We've made lists man!

3DS is where it's at for portables for the foreseeable future. I just don't see the vita rebounding. I also have a feeling that when the PS4/720 come out, if you like Japanese games, you'll need a 3DS since HD graphics have just decimated Japanese developers for whatever reason.

If you only prefer western style games, just get a gaming PC or something because there are only a few weird exceptions like Ghost Recon and I'd argue that it's practically Asian stylized since they took all the dudebro stuff out.

Milchjon

Shit, Vollmer is a free agent already? Time flies...

Giants GAF, whatever happened to that German dude the Giants drafted last year?

Fox318

VJNgyRP.jpg

Things you can say about your football team, but not your girlfriend

Tyler Wilson and Tyler Bray are two QBs Mayock thinks the Browns may consider in the 3rd or 4th round.

This is thrown out the window if the Browns sign Matt Moore or someone similar. We don't have a 2nd round pick, highly unlikely they use their 2nd selection on a QB unless it's guaranteed Russell Wilson. ;P

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is thrown out the window if the Browns sign Matt Moore or someone similar. We don't have a 2nd round pick, highly unlikely they use their 2nd selection on a QB unless it's guaranteed Russell Wilson. ;P

Well more as taking the guy as a potential future QB ala how Colt was supposed to be brought along slowly when we had Delhomme and Wallace.

cdyhybrid

If Russell Wilson was guaranteed he would have gone in the top 10!

jakncoke

Banned
Browns radio said some sports guy suggested the Browns could and should trade back into the 1st and take Matt Barkley if/when he slides into the back end of the 1st and have Him and Weeden compete for the starting qb

squicken

Good news for jakncoke

@KFCBarstool: The 2 highest paid Mets outfielders this year are Jason Bay and Bobby Bonilla. That is literally unbelievable

jakncoke

Banned

You mean you dont want a qb in the 1st 2 years in a row? :eek:

Fun fact

Matt Barkley was born on September 8th 1990

Brandon Weeden was born on October 14th 1983

2582 days can be converted to one of these units:
223,084,800 seconds
3,718,080 minutes
61,968 hours
368 weeks (rounded down)

Good news for jakncoke

@KFCBarstool: The 2 highest paid Mets outfielders this year are Jason Bay and Bobby Bonilla. That is literally unbelievable

haha thats simply amazing.

Despite being just 1 draft class difference.

eznark

Banned
Wow Pro football Talk has a TV show? It's too bad they have Florio doing actual football analysis (lol, what the fuck??) because I love Kuselias.

Top Bottom