• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

I've been seeing alot of random 9ers and Browns fans that haven't posted yet, and some other fans

Yay, more Browns fans :D

I'll check them out

Awesome, Red Dwarf is very dry British comedy for the first 2 seasons, but you get the character development. Then Seasons 3 onward are more exciting, but I love them all.

IT Crowd is hilarious from the get go. Season 2 episode 1 "Work Outing" might be my favorite episode of anything ever, it's amazing. :)

Kacar

The browns time is now.

I don't know anyone who hates the browns except this Steeler friend of mine, most just laugh at me and ask why.

The browns time is now.

I don't know anyone who hates the browns except this Steeler friend of mine, most just laugh at me and ask why.

Yeah, other than our rivals, it's tough to 'hate' the Browns. We haven't been good in forever, had our team stolen from us, and are a team rich in tradition. Time for the bad luck to change.

Nice avatar btw :D

jakncoke

Banned
Bet you think you're clever. There's Browns Backers worldwide. Sleeping Giant...

No, mine are first :p I know they are on netflix at least ;) haha.

Been here for nearly 6 years. And beside a few regulars here and there, Its never been like this. Its as if you people think you're good. yall a bunch of fucking jdez clones.

cajunator

Banned
Been here for nearly 6 years. And beside a few regulars here and there, Its never been like this. Its as if you people think you're good. yall a bunch of fucking jdez clones.

I dunno. there are still Steelers fans and yall got beaten by a QB in the playoffs who cant even start for the Jets.

Godslay

Banned
I agree. I just think its the funniest shit ever.
Couldnt have happened to a better team in the playoffs.

I have no ill will towards Steeler fans, but that was one of the best football games I ever watched. Besides the SB wins, I don't think I can remember being that excited when Tebow/DT won that game. Was a magical season indeed.

I agree. I just think its the funniest shit ever.
Couldnt have happened to a better team in the playoffs.

That was so hype. First game ever with those new OT rules. Not like that mattered as it was over in a play.

Rex Ryan was really awesome in that movie guys, check it out :)

I have no ill will towards Steeler fans, but that was one of the best football games I ever watched. Besides the SB wins, I don't think I can remember being that excited when Tebow/DT won that game. Was a magical season indeed.

It was great seeing the Steelers get beat by Tebow.

bionic77

It's always exciting when the Steelers play, win or lose (the exception to this rule is the Seahawks SB game, but we paid for that and then some when we beat the Cards).

Kacar

Yeah, other than our rivals, it's tough to 'hate' the Browns. We haven't been good in forever, had our team stolen from us, and are a team rich in tradition. Time for the bad luck to change.

Nice avatar btw :D

Thanks.

The browns have to either draft or trade for some pass rushing talent, I cant remember a year when we had a good pass rush, aside from one good Wimbley year if I recall correctly.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Notre Dame forgot there was a game today.

edit; I wanna see how long it takes them to get a fg.
edit; Dejuan Blair was such a fucking beast, wish he stayed all 4 :(
edit; holy shit ND cant buy a basket
edit 9 min 14 seconds to 1st basket
edit at the under 8 min timeout, notre dame is shooting 5.6%
edit; oh ffs
edit; motherfucking bitches jesus christ
edit fucking hell it was 17-3 a couple min ago now its nearly even -__-
ari-gold-o.gif

edit; jesus adams
edit; cant believe we only leading by 3 after all the derp that Notre Dame started with -_-
edit
depression.jpg

edit; Adams getting away with the offensive foul lol
edit; lower your head like its football it seems
edit; Down fucking 1 guntohead.gif
edit 28-9 since Brey T :(
edit; This game is mental
edit; Notre Dame nearly has a better shooting pct than us now ffs
edit;
us-capitalism.jpg

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW
HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!?