• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

Eh I think there will be faux gameplay that is just non-interactive CG. Like what has been done with Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite

edit: sigh. back to being specific about what us playable gfx and not

Steelers won't sign Bowe or Wallace, they just don't dump money on a WR. Hines was the lone exception, and even then they fought him on it. As for Breaston, I forgot all about him. Wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers picked him up, that's a typical move they would make.

jakncoke

Banned
Bowe will be tagged. I wouldn't be shocked if he got a extension this season.
Steeler need to focus on Mike Wallace.

No we don't. He isnt the worth money. We have enough big contracts on the team, giving that bum one isnt going to help us win anything other than rights to non playoff seasons

bionic77

I just want to see how the games look.Will it be a serious upgrade from PS3 games?
We played slightly prettier PS2 games with less content less gen for more money. Don't expect too much brah. Get your PS4 or 720 for sports and broduder. WiiU for a few Nintendo first party games and the 3DS if you want the best.

jakncoke

Banned
Looks like Redbox is trying to diverse their selection, Last time i did a survey for them it was right before they opened online. This time they asked how likely I would to rent of the following, concerts, classic tv shows, pilots before they air on tv, web videos from funnyordie.com(lol), and a couple other things.

Quikies83

I don't want Mike Wallace either...

@PFCentral
Breaking!! Chiefs prepared to offer WR Dwayne Bowe five-year, $55.55 million contract. Almost identical to what Bucs gave Vincent Jackson.

Steelers won't sign Bowe or Wallace, they just don't dump money on a WR. Hines was the lone exception, and even then they fought him on it. As for Breaston, I forgot all about him. Wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers picked him up, that's a typical move they would make.

Coincidentally, I was watching XLIII and Michaels mentioned that Breaston always wanted to play for the Steelers, being a product of Pitt.

Godslay

Banned

@PFCentral
Breaking!! Chiefs prepared to offer WR Dwayne Bowe five-year, $55.55 million contract. Almost identical to what Bucs gave Vincent Jackson.

They can throw money to him, now they just have to get someone to throw the ball to him.

JABEE

@PFCentral

That's a lot of money. The real question is how much of that is guaranteed?

They can throw money to him, now they just have to get someone to throw the ball to him.

Alex-Smith.jpg
all this for the low, low price of a 2nd round pick chiefs!

squicken

"Just doing some brainstorming, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the coaches put that out there and put that rumor out there. I don't see nobody on the team saying that," Foote told KDKA-FM. "Maybe somebody did it to motivate him. I've seen the injuries he had. He had a hamstring, you can blame that on conditioning or whatever, but he had an ankle injury when a guy fell on his ankle. So, he just got bad luck last year."

Foote thought about the coaching staff might have been a bit tongue-in-cheek, but he was more serious when told of comments by Clark, who said the story showed a fracture in the locker room.

"If a player did truly say that, yeah, that's something new," said Woodley, a fourth-round choice of the Steelers in 2002. "Since I've been with the Steelers, we don't play the stuff in the media. You look around the league you see teams taking shots at each other. We don't do that in Pittsburgh.

"That was the way it was before I got there, and I've just been following suit. I'd be very surprised if a guy really said that about Woodley. Even if you did felt that way, you should never discuss that in the media. That's just breaking down, like you said, the foundation."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ouldve-come-from-a-coach?campaign=Twitter_atl

"we don't do that in pittsburgh"

shut the fuck up larry foote/woodley/whoever you stupid fuck. your team is garbage and a house cleaning needs to happen but it wont because your owners love having a puppet coach and don't really care about winning games

You just mad because they didn't keep the Rats out of the playoffs for you.

squicken

lol Jason Smith had a 11.25 million roster bonus coming

Both STL and DET got stuck with awful rookie deals

Stafford
Suh
Megatron

Chris Long
Bradford
Jason Smith

DET definitely wins there, but then you could argue that Stafford and Suh are just good enough to give big money to, but not good enough to make a difference

i got the call from gamestop to come pick it up but i have no many unplayed games that i might just not get it for a few months
Just finished off DMC (twice) and Dead Space 3 and I'm actually looking for something relatively short to dive into. Platinum is hard to say no to. Think I'll get it tomorrow though I still have Sleeping Dogs and Dishonored to get back to...

brentech

Currently Playing Dead Space 2 on PS3, FFTacitics:WOTL on PSvita with some various smaller games like Puddle and PvZ mixed in.

I'll be receiving XCOM for PS3 tomorrow, so that should be interesting.

Fox318

Just finished off DMC (twice) and Dead Space 3 and I'm actually looking for something relatively short to dive into. Platinum is hard to say no to. Think I'll get it tomorrow though I still have Sleeping Dogs and Dishonored to get back to...

Play sleeping dogs!!!

"we don't do that in pittsburgh"

shut the fuck up larry foote/woodley/whoever you stupid fuck. your team is garbage and a house cleaning needs to happen but it wont because your owners love having a puppet coach and don't really care about winning games

Teams that lose to the unibrow in the postseason and make him MVP in the process should be kicked out of the league.

You have Josh Gordon. Same player but cheaper and potential to improve. Wallace is what he is at this point
I think Gordan has way more potential, I'm talking like a top NFL Wr with a Qb....... Maybe I'm just delusional
But Wallace/Gordan/little would make me happy right now.

Top Bottom