• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Alex-Smith-Start.png

squicken

Steve Jackson should say F the rams and try and go to a team that has SuperBowl aspirations without a RB like greenbay.

Don't think there's going to be much of a market. Everyone always says he would be perfect for GB. He's better than Benson but he only went there b/c the market dried up. TT won't pay for a RB

Attempting to rewatch Sinister at midnight by yourself with the cold wind blowing outside? Not advisable if you had any preconceived notions of sleeping....

Bowser

Attempting to rewatch Sinister at midnight by yourself with the cold wind blowing outside? Not advisable if you had any preconceived notions of sleeping....

Fuck scary movies, they can go to hell. Hate them. The last scary movies I subjected myself to were the Ring and the first Saw.

Fuck scary movies, they can go to hell. Hate them. The last scary movies I subjected myself to were the Ring and the first Saw.
I live for them. The problem is that you scour through boatloads of shit movies to finally get to a really great one. Then that really great one genuinely creeps you the fuck out. Great feeling when you have company around. :)

I live for them. The problem is that you scour through boatloads of shit movies to finally get to a really great one. Then that really great one genuinely creeps you the fuck out. Great feeling when you have company around. :)

i swear your mind starts playing tricks on you. i had just watched lovely molly or one of the other horror movies on netflix the other night and then i was home alone working out later. i walked out of my workout room to go get another bottle of water and the whole house was dark and then my ipod started skipping songs on its own and i said uhhhhhhhhh... alright....

its obviously stupid after the fact when you're around friends but at the time its not funny!

Vyer

+1

They're either shit that I wasted time/money on or fuck with my head and make me wonder why I bothered.

mr2xxx

Banned

I feel the same way. But I did watch Cabin in the Woods though, I thought it was supposed to be a scary movie but turned out to a great movie about horror movies. So meta! Seriously though its a must watch.

not sure if everyone saw on the gaming side but if you have a psn account check your inbox because sony sent out free $10 PSN gift cards to a lot of people.... expires march 5th i believe. that's 2 free movie rentals in HD! or a game.... or something

not sure if everyone saw on the gaming side but if you have a psn account check your inbox because sony sent out free $10 PSN gift cards to a lot of people.... expires march 5th i believe. that's 2 free movie rentals in HD! or a game.... or something

Yup I got that code too, awesome. Unfinished Swan was like three bucks a couple weeks ago. You could get like 3 games out of it if you play your cards right. :D

Greg

I didn't get shit. How do they pass over the name Greg?

Fuck Sony - PC FOR LIFE!

eznark

Banned
Well it's definitely not contractions since I mistakenly left one out in that post!

But seriously, since when do Nintendo fans care about teh graphix?

Since when do they not care about the art direction?

windwakerfanboyraggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom