• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah it's pretty bad. But I do want this in a room poster in my room.
X1h8xiu.jpg

Didn't Nike go crazy with ads about D Rose being ready for opening day? How's that working out?

Damn watching this football life, BB and Brady have a great relationship. I want a Qb/HC relationship like that. And damn BBs wife was pretty hot

squicken

Listening to Cosell on Shutdown Corner podcast. Compares Barkley to Sanchez. Not a good arm and slow feet. Needs to be in rhythm passing offense. Geno has good arm but bad footwork. Hops instead of drops back. Bad decisions once first read gone.

Said he was GOAT.

WHAT?!?!

Cossell is a major alex hater though. last season and this season all he would do is talk shit about alex. before last season he said it was a mistake for harbaugh to bring him back and he would be a disaster. then when we started winning games he said well it has nothing to do with him. then when we won the playoff game against NO on alex's arm/legs he said well every dog has his day. dude would not give alex any props for anything!

Rorschach

WHAT?!?!

Cossell is a major alex hater though. last season and this season all he would do is talk shit about alex. before last season he said it was a mistake for harbaugh to bring him back and he would be a disaster. then when we started winning games he said well it has nothing to do with him. then when we won the playoff game against NO on alex's arm/legs he said well every dog has his day. dude would not give alex any props for anything!

And then you got rid of him and you did better with a 2nd year QB. That showed him!

thats fine i just dont understand why cossell hates alex so much
I don't know the exact comments you're talking about but maybe he was referring to Alex being more of Game manger and having a great team around him. Alex seems to be the ultimate game manager though......
Trent+Alex ....muhahaha sorry, just relieving past fantasies

squicken

thats fine i just dont understand why cossell hates alex so much

Still doesn't like him. Called Barkley Alex Smith ++. I know you are a fan, but the entire league had a chance to sign him last year, and only MIA had interest. I'm not sure how much interest Kap would generate, either. I think the idea is that they are products of Harbaugh and Roman's very QB friendly system

Still doesn't like him. Called Barkley Alex Smith ++. I know you are a fan, but the entire league had a chance to sign him last year, and only MIA had interest. I'm not sure how much interest Kap would generate, either. I think the idea is that they are products of Harbaugh and Roman's very QB friendly system

there was no interest in alex smith because everyone knew he would eventually re-sign with us once peypey fell through. why waste your time?

Top Bottom