• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

bionic77

After Goodell legalizes the bounce pass, he and Tebow will be named Co-MVPs.
I would give up my 401k to see Tebow and Peterson beat the Packers in the NFC Championship (Rodgers would throw for 4 TDs and no INTs and Tebow would miracle a way to victory) on their way to a Superbowl victory over the Ravens. The game would end with Tebow trucking Ray Lewis and then ascending to Heaven to work out with God.

Fox318

RUyL37M.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40754139&postcount=4051

Yeah you did.

eR0adAT.gif

It just seems like anytime the 9ers lose,they were the better team.

Well when you go 30-9-1 in two years its hard not to feel like you are a better team than most people. It must be hard to lose and admit losing in a super bowl. I hope they get over it fast and come hungry come camp time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Well when you go 30-9-1 in two years its hard not to feel like you are a better team than most people. It must be hard to lose and admit losing in a super bowl. I hope they get over it fast and come hungry come camp time.

Sorry, Washington is now the youngriest team in football.

Yeah, but before TO he had nothing. I think he had a decent TE? Also FredEx.

A hell of a defensive though. Pro bowels in the D-line, line backer core, and secondary. Really just pull a Trent Dilfer and could of had a ring or two.

When did shopping for a cellphone become like buying a car? Arrrgh.

The fastest, best looking car will cost you more than what you can afford. The best phone doesn't cost much just a couple hundred. Just go with the best specs, or if you're cheap pick one in the middle. Not that hard.

Well that was a given once Rex Ryan took a head coaching job with the Jets.

Yeah but didn't a lot of the Ravens players want Rex to be promoted from DC to HC and other people thought it was crazy to promote a special teams coach? Goes to show you that players are fucking idiots (as if them constantly having Romeo Crennel's back every time he gets a chance to suck it up)

cdyhybrid

A hell of a defensive though. Pro bowels in the D-line, line backer core, and secondary. Really just pull a Trent Dilfer and could of had a ring or two.

The fastest, best looking car will cost you more than what you can afford. The best phone doesn't cost much just a couple hundred.

Trent Dilfer had a running game though!

The fastest, best looking car will cost you more than what you can afford. The best phone doesn't cost much just a couple hundred. Just go with the best specs, or if you're cheap pick one in the middle. Not that hard.

That's the Nexus 4, but I already purchased that for my wife and I don't like the idea of the both of us having the same phone. I didn't realize I was so vain.

cdyhybrid

Brian Westbrook is pretty good, not like he's some scrub. Should of just told Andy Ried to fuck off or just audible into some more runs. He probably audible out of a lot of runs to throw the damn thing 30-50 time every game.

Yeah, Westbrook was good, but if you don't give him the ball...

bionic77

refshove.gif

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
He was punching the fuck out of some huge Niner on the ground right before that.

Me and my buddies were all shocked no one got ejected.

Niners were not prepared for the level of dirtiness that comes with the Ravens. I think only the Steelers are able to handle it full time.

bionic77

When did shopping for a cellphone become like buying a car? Arrrgh.
They are almost all good now and you will have a new one in 2 years.

It is not a big deal.

Fox is the resident Android whore though if you have any questions about those kind of phones. I think big updates are coming very soon though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah but didn't a lot of the Ravens players want Rex to be promoted from DC to HC and other people thought it was crazy to promote a special teams coach? Goes to show you that players are fucking idiots (as if them constantly having Romeo Crennel's back every time he gets a chance to suck it up)

If Rex Ryan had Joe Flacco instead of Mark Sanchez then who knows?

Not really fair to either guy though.

bionic77

the "better team" plays a full game. The Niners decided to sleep walk through the first half of the FUCKING SUPER BOWL. Better teams don't do that. Gore said the same thing last year after they lost to the Giants. Fuck his salty ass.
That was the best game the Ravens played the entire year.

Niners were the better team but got beat. Deal with it Gore.

Its sports. Sometimes the other team is better on that day.

Plus the Niners were coached really poorly. They were not ready for the deep balls of Flacco and were being pushed around by a much older team for 2.5 quarters before FMT pulled the plug on the lights and hit the reset button.

Yeah, Westbrook was good, but if you don't give him the ball...

Yea and as the leader of the team he should have a partnership with the head coach. He should of sat down with Ried's fat ass and be like yo we can't throw the damn thing 50 times a game every game.

I don't think McNabb sucks, I just totally see no reason to actually like him. I really enjoyed the Eagles D those few years. It's a shame they never won any SB.

Rorschach

I would give up my 401k to see Tebow and Peterson beat the Packers in the NFC Championship (Rodgers would throw for 4 TDs and no INTs and Tebow would miracle a way to victory) on their way to a Superbowl victory over the Ravens. The game would end with Tebow trucking Ray Lewis and then ascending to Heaven to work out with God.

AAAAH! WTF is with your avatar?! You're out of the club!

Top Bottom