• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jakncoke

Banned
Really fucking hate the draft being spread out over 3 days. I think i'll bitch about this yearly till they fuck it up more change it to like. Day 1 1st round, Day 2 rounds 2 and 3 Day Rounds 4-8 Day 4 Rounds 9-15

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shit son. Convert him to TE.

decent suggestion, if he has any ability to catch the ball.

Alabama used a TE, Michael Williams, who would be considered a small Tackle (6'5" 280 lbs), as a 6th offensive lineman, but had enough speed and catching ability to be a good redzone target.

How tall is this OT, btw?

Alabama used a TE, Michael Williams, who would be considered a small Tackle (6'5" 280 lbs), as a 6th offensive lineman, but had enough speed and catching ability to be a good redzone target.

Well yeah obviously he would have to be able to catch.

I dont know but I'd assume he is at least 6'4''. I know he weighs around 300.

jakncoke

Banned

6'4 3/4

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Here comes more Browns fans

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

kingslunk

Going to the dallas stars game today stopped a burger place with girlfriend 5 minutes later TO walks in and sits next to our table haha.

Found a copy of Fire Emblem. Target seems to be the place to find them.

This game better be good!
When I close my eyes, I see dancing sprites with lifebars beneath them.

That new neckcar is an absolute disaster.
Holy crap, hadn't heard/seen anything about that until just now. God damn.

Looks like two fans suffered life-threatening injuries? Hopefully we can at least avoid deaths from ISC's shitty attempts at safe seating arrangements.

jakncoke

Banned
Are you coming out?

I'd cut my dick off and shove a watermelon up my ass before I became a Browns fan. There was a thread about new group of juniors and see it seems Ohio finally discovered Neogaf I just assumed more Browns fans would be heading our way.

Ripclawe

Banned
Dolphins officials — all 55 of them — out in full force at NFL Combine
Now General Manager Jeff Ireland has brought 54 other Dolphins officials to the combine. The Indianapolis tourists bureau must love them, but it's hard to discount diminishing returns in such numbers.

"We've got a lot of eyes on a lot of different guys, so it really doesn't change the process," Ireland told reporters at the combine. "We are trying to prioritize who we are looking at, what we are looking at — this is an information gathering process."

It wasn't always like this. Don Shula can't remember how many people went to Indianapolis to interview Dan Marino before the 1983 combine. Come to think of it …

"Was the combine in place then?" he said.

He remembers interviewing Marino with Chuck Connor, the Dolphins personnel guy at the time. They both liked him, he said.

"We didn't think he'd be around for us to take," Shula said.

What does he think of 55 Dolphins officials attending the combine to study players?

"Well, remember, when I started the coaching staff consisted of six — including me," he said. "So times have changed."
This is supposed to make me happy or scared shitless ?
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ntary-dolphins-0224-20130223,0,3970799.column

He remembers interviewing Marino with Chuck Connor, the Dolphins personnel guy at the time. They both liked him, he said.

"We didn't think he'd be around for us to take," Shula said.

From a 2009 Kansas City Star article wondering if Cassel could be the Chiefs QB of the future (I want to die):

“Our scouts were really, really high on Marino, but John decided he wanted to meet with the players and find out which was going to be his franchise quarterback,” Steadman says. “So he went to meet with Marino and (Todd) Blackledge in Pennsylvania. And Marino stiffed him. Marino didn’t show.”

“That made John mad,” Steadman says. “So then he went the next day to meet with Blackledge, and Blackledge showed up with a coat and tie on. And that’s who we selected.” Stedman again laughs ruefully. “And Blackledge just didn’t develop as the franchise quarterback.”

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think that's one reason I haven't bought it yet. It's also why I don't keep Civ games installed.

I'm waiting until the Bioshock Infinite preorders get high enough so I can get it for free. I'm not sure I like this new sales tactic.

Narag

I'm waiting until the Bioshock Infinite preorders get high enough so I can get it for free. I'm not sure I like this new sales tactic.

Thinking about the same. Then again with the Steam marketplace, I can likely recoup a decent amount selling the tf2 items off.

I didn't pick Bruce. I picked Anthony Davis! That was before I knew they'd go MLB because Morrison was on his way out. :\

i love anthony davis! i thought he was going to be trash after his up and down rookie year but since then he has been legit. plus he protected jim schwartz from being murdered by harbs

eznark

Banned
I'm going back and watching all the old Top Chef episodes. This chick on season one really gives lesbians a bad name. Reminds me of the people in Provincetown who chased my wife and I out of an ice cream shop for being a "breeder."

Oh, lol, she is from Boston. Nevermind, she is actually a fantastic person compared to most Bostonians.

Top Bottom