• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Even if he did drop that far I doubt highly the Pats would take him. They don't pay Wide receivers.

Pats will replace Welker with a late round pick or a trade for a late round pick.

I don't know, they seen real interested in the WRs this draft. But that might be a smoke screen.

It will be an interesting development, Lloyd and Slater the only WRs on the team as Lloyd might be out.

I think Welker might be back, when he doesn't get enough attention in FA, Edelman also might return, but according the beat writers they are really interested in doing something drastic with the WR position.

Personally, I fell in love with Woods from USC.

squicken

If he had hands, some kind of Percy Harvin thing?

Granted, he's just starting out as a non-QB. But he was a disaster at catching punts and passes at the Senior Bowl. Not sure he gets drafted unless he's really altered that. Interested to see his gauntlet

eznark

Banned
Mike Mayock's "I have a dream" speech was the stuff of legends. I will someday tell my kids where I was when he gave it. Heroic.

eznark

Banned
How does that list stack up when you only count murders?

Granted, he's just starting out as a non-QB. But he was a disaster at catching punts and passes at the Senior Bowl. Not sure he gets drafted unless he's really altered that. Interested to see his gauntlet

He's been a non-QB for two years. He was starting to take RB/WR reps after the 2011 season and spent the entire 2012 season as a non-passer. Guy is garbage.

squicken

50-cent-kisses-erin-absfar.gif

jakncoke

Banned
No but it's awesome that the driver's license doubles as the hunting license.

Not fun having to deal with the car though :p, I remember back in the day when my dad worked for the national forestry he totaled 2 cars. One pushed the block back and the rad and block was like one with deer hair and blood all over

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Not fun having to deal with the car though :p, I remember back in the day when my dad worked for the national forestry he totaled 2 cars. One pushed the block back and the rad and block was like one with deer hair and blood all over

The worst part is that right after the accident, with all the deer cooking on the engine, is that it smells delicious.

Top Bottom