• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

I'm going back and watching all the old Top Chef episodes. This chick on season one really gives lesbians a bad name. Reminds me of the people in Provincetown who chased my wife and I out of an ice cream shop for being a "breeder."

Oh, lol, she is from Boston. Nevermind, she is actually a fantastic person compared to most Bostonians.

What's a 'breeder'? Also Masterchef > Top Chef.

What time do the drills start today ?

eznark

Banned
Even if he did drop that far I doubt highly the Pats would take him. They don't pay Wide receivers.

Pats will replace Welker with a late round pick or a trade for a late round pick.
Idk I think this is the year the Pats actually draft a Wr high, their were rumors they'd let Lloyd and Welker go. Brady isn't getting any younger and they're always in playoff contention, might be time to add some young talent to the position if the opportunity arises
Edit: at some point they have to stop relying on trying to find late round gems at the position and go for a big name that can play. Not saying that's Theirs anything wrong with late round picks

Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak
Georgia OLB Jarvis Jones said he met with # Browns. Said he can play in 3-4, but also said he's more comfortable in 4-3.
That's a pussy shit type of answer, let's pass!

Godslay

Banned
If wanting Austin draws comparisons to Al, that's fine with me. I've been saying for awhile now that I want Denver to snag him up. Most likely won't happen, but the guy is a play maker.

squicken

Austin has to go to the right offense. Garbage offensive coordinators won't know how to use him. See Harvin in MIN for wasted talent.

Dez Bryant got arrested last night. No details yet

It does slide downhill, but S1 is great and S2 is still really good. S3 is kinda eh, though

I keep seeing that S4 will be the last. Frankly, given the way it ended, they could have cut the last 5 minutes and wrapped it up.

No idea where they'll go with S4, but I kinda hope they jump forward 10 years or so. Would like to see how the nature of their society changes as the Great Depression sets in and WWII looms.

squicken

I keep seeing that S4 will be the last. Frankly, given the way it ended, they could have cut the last 5 minutes and wrapped it up.

No idea where they'll go with S4, but I kinda hope they jump forward 10 years or so. Would like to see how the nature of their society changes as the Great Depression sets in and WWII looms.

Lots of British shows have short runs, but the difference is they aren't simultaneously racking up big numbers in the US. They had killer ratings for S3. No way they cancel it.

edit: media was wrong lol. It was Desmond Bryant of Raiders that was arrested, not Dez Bryant of Dallas

Dammit smh, squicken is a PHONY
Phony.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I disagree. The show gets progressively worse from season to season. Season 3 is pure trash.

Vio-Lence = yacobod?

Season three is more boring because the history is a lot less interesting than during World War 1 (season 2).

They need to jump ahead a few years to get to some more juicy parts.

squicken

No wonder on his Twitter it was all normal. Also why is he working out at 2/3 am. Unless that was a euphemism for smangin some ho

Was reading something from a team exec, and he was saying they monitor players on social media, and of course the players know that. So they'll post crap like "up early and working out" at 5 AM, when they are really just getting in

Sanjuro

Since 2000, there has been 632 arrests in the NFL.

Dem role models. Rounded and divided into twelve NFL seasons, that is 53 players per season. The same number as the Cincinnati Bengals roster!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Since 2000, there has been 632 arrests in the NFL.

Dem role models. Rounded and divided into twelve NFL seasons, that is 53 players per season. The same number as the Cincinnati Bengals roster!

Green Bay isn't doing too bad if you discount Brandon Underwood and Johnny Jolly each getting arrested a bunch.

Top Bottom