• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Rorschach

50-cent-kisses-erin-absfar.gif

Go Raiders, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

squicken

Peter King said Rams would be the team to make the day one FA splash. Jake Long or one of the WRs. Please no on Jake Long unless he's spent the winter in Germany

eznark

Banned
You made me wiki it:

Davenport maintained his innocence after the hearing, and began yelling outside of the courthouse, "Where's the evidence? Where's the manure? I know I didn't do it – I just wanted to get it over with."

Dumpenports best days were with the Steelers anyway.

jakncoke

Banned
Thoughts of the following. What does scouts gain by seeing qbs throw to wrs not being covered by anyone? Why not put some DBs on them?

eznark

Banned
Hey, you guys are talking about the Danica 500 in here? I sure love the way she's showing all those boys who the real gender is!

Have any hillbilly's cried about her weight advantage yet or is that solely a Eurotrash technique?

Fuck me. Kenseth should've bought American.

Kenseth was the favorite (since Harvick and Stewart were already out), sorry ez.
Have any hillbilly's cried about her weight advantage yet or is that solely a Eurotrash technique?
I think reporters asked about it, but it hasn't come up as an issue yet.

She shouldn't have a weight advantage: NASCAR already has minimum weight rules for the driver (e.g. they add ballast). The cars also weigh over a ton, so it'd be much less relevant anyway.

eznark

Banned
Kenseth was the favorite (since Harvick and Stewart were already out), sorry ez.

She shouldn't have a weight advantage: NASCAR already has minimum weight rules for the driver (e.g. they add ballast). The cars also weigh over a ton, so it'd be much less relevant anyway.

Kahne is smaller than her anyway. Christ that elf is almost as teeny as Gator.

At least I can turn this off now.

jakncoke

Banned

They do? What is it?

Sanjuro

I can tolerate watching it. I mean, it isn't soccer after all. I do find it funny that FOX treats it like an internet video. Big ads, small racing screen.

They do? What is it?
Via wikipedia:

Weight: 3,200 lb (1,451 kg) (without driver, fuel); 3,400 lb (1,542 kg) (with driver, fuel).

It's technically minimum weight with/without the driver. Basically, you can imagine they do everything they can to get weight down to accommodate the fatty-est of drivers, and then pad it back up if you have a lighter driver. Since the cars are made to rather strict specifications.

789shadow

Banned
Competitive turning left in rolling ads.

That's what NASCAR is. The only reason I respect it as a sport is because you can die in it.

eznark

Banned
I can tolerate watching it. I mean, it isn't soccer after all. I do find it funny that FOX treats it like an internet video. Big ads, small racing screen.

I wish football and hockey would do that instead of the long ass TV timeouts peppered through the games.

bionic77

What does your wife let you watch on Sundays?
I don't watch much tv. I spent like 3 hours playing basketball today and then I watched my Lakers beat the Mavs.

Usually Sunday is for football but that season is over. Now it is basketball, occasionally some golf, and maybe a tennis match every once in awhile. Otherwise I would rather get out of the house.

NASCAR is more boring than watching someone else play a videogame,

Sanjuro

I wish football and hockey would do that instead of the long ass TV timeouts peppered through the games.

I still dream of a day where games are broadcast on HBO. No commercials, uncensored mics, and Joe Buck and Artie Lange doing commentary.

eznark

Banned
I don't watch much tv. I spent like 3 hours playing basketball today and then I watched my Lakers beat the Mavs.

Usually Sunday is for football but that season is over. Now it is basketball, occasionally some golf, and maybe a tennis match every once in awhile. Otherwise I would rather get out of the house.

How bad did your wife beat you?

I ran 8 miles this morning. Beautiful day out! Sunday afternoons are for doing nothing!

bionic77

How bad did your wife beat you?

I ran 8 miles this morning. Beautiful day out! Sunday afternoons are for doing nothing!
She doesn't play.

I on the other hand was on fire, NBA Jam style. Seemed like everything I threw up went in. Would rather be able to jump like I used to, but I play dat old man basketball now.

Running is boring for me unless I am playing a sport.

huge-mistake.gif

So I think I've made a huge mistake by jumping in the WiiU way to super earlier, it was my fault for getting caught up in the hype....I know itll play hd Zelda and and Mario kart but heck I can wait for those when everythings super cheap, I still haven't played the galaxy games or most of the top Wii games and it's not Somthing Ive really tried to make a point to do or cared to do. I think I'm gonna try and cut my losses and try and sell my basic WiiU + BlackOps + ZombiU and maybe and Wiimote plus chuck for around the 250-300 range on craiglist. I'll just save the money I earn for the ps4 or whatever I decide, most of the games/online experiences/media capabilites ps4 will have are probably better suited for me. I'm usually just a one stop console/media guy.

Greg

Do you play tennis? You can take me in basketball, but tennis is where it's at for me.

Top Bottom