• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Roto:
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Browns are not the team on the verge of acquiring Alex Smith.
The Jaguars have ruled themselves out. The Browns aren't the team, either, and the Chiefs have yet to dispute their association with CBS' report. All signs continue to point to Alex Smith becoming Andy Reid's next quarterback.
The CHIEFS are the Winner
What if it turns out to be the cardinals

squicken

The CHIEFS are the Winner
[soiler]What if it turns out to be the cardinals[/spoiler]

The Cards have already set their targets

barkleyuuug3.jpg

Slo

So I hear that a bunch of rednecks drove around in a circle really fast for 3 hours today. Who won, Eznark?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So I hear that a bunch of rednecks drove around in a circle really fast for 3 hours today. Who won, Eznark?

:jncccc

Chiefs destined for another two years of 7-9, 6-10, 5-11 teams until they trade a 3rd round pick for another garbage backup.

Greg

I have an identical story, Aldo played a PP tournament and won. Best player was a Chinese badminton player who was supposedly on the national team. Barely beat him. His serve was so hard to return. Barely won. I was way too proud from winning a ping pong match.
Yeah, the Chinese kid I played was all serve. I lost to him the following semester in the finals, and then lost to some kid from Ghana the semester after that. And then I took night classes when the tourneys took place and never played another.

I would destroy the both of you on the tennis court. Although I haven't really played in like 2 years, I was really good. I started real young with tennis, but got bored with it when I turned like 13, picked it up again when 16, but never returned to the level of my glory days.

I would also destroy all of you with golf and the Euro advantage will help me with soccer.
I'm bad at golf even though we have a free 9-hole course 10 minutes from my house. I blame never having a set of left-handed clubs as a kid.

And all I have in soccer is my speed... and that means pretty much nothing without good control.

Posted this in the black culture thread and it's in OT, but for those who don't venture past here.
tumblr_mf3e469gwO1r7p9sfo1_500.jpg

looks like they might have a backstory

Dammit I guess it isn't Erin, I just kinda found out what she looks like today. All white girls look alike I guess. I'm ashamed. Goodbye.
I need to think about my life

jakncoke

Banned
What is a shame towel?

I didnt know either, then i googled. I found out then found out a pic in a 2nd row that I could of went my entire life without seeing. I think its funny google image search is trying to save the children so that most searches that used to come up some titties and ass dont come up any more unless you add more words. But a shame towel search comes back that.

BigAT

I didnt know either, then i googled. I found out then found out a pic in a 2nd row that I could of went my entire life without seeing. I think its funny google image search is trying to save the children so that most searches that used to come up some titties and ass dont come up any more unless you add more words. But a shame towel search comes back that.

That guy's body was just confusing. It took me a few seconds to figure out what the hell I was even looking at.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dammit I guess it isn't Erin, I just kinda found out what she looks like today. All white girls look alike I guess. I'm ashamed. Goodbye.
I need to think about my life

A lot of stereotypical blondes look alike. No worries. It's our version of the "bouncy curl light skinned black girl" that you always see in commercials.

Finally had those Chiggin and Wafflz chips.

Damn good.

Not as good as pickle chips but hey, second prize isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Top Bottom