• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jakncoke

Banned
It helps with swelling by thinning the blood.

Interesting. 32 mg per 2 tablets. I took 4 at work, then 2 like an 2 hours ago. How some former drug addicts go and talk about dont do drugs cause this will happen, I should go to schools and be like dont drink too much pop or your teeth will be the bane of your existence. between my teeth and my plasma donation track mark i bet people assume im the biggest meth/junkie in the world

Ahhhh, smh Te'o
On Monday, Te’o blamed his poor performance during the 40-yard dash on the overall stress of the Scouting Combine.

“I was running near a 4.6, a 4.5,” Te’o told NFL Network after officially clocking a 4.82-second 40-yard dash. “Today was just a long, long day.”

Te’o called the Combine a “very exhausting process,” explaining that he got to bed late and got up early, with roughly four hours of sleep per night.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/25/teo-blames-slow-40-time-on-combine-stress/

eznark

Banned
Oh my fucking God fuck you you cunt face child raping pedo pieces of shit, Penn State. Give me a fucking break. Die. Nuke that infestation from orbit.

A loss to that fucktown program? Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ugh wide awake when i need to be sleeping. wtf was the purpose of adding caffeine to extra strength aspirin. never came across a brand that did that till i got some from work to help my toothache

You basically took Midol.

My wife drinks a bunch of coffee when she gets cramps.

Edit: Manti Teo is a joke. Enjoy the fame while it lasts!

jakncoke

Banned
Oh my fucking God fuck you you cunt face child raping pedo pieces of shit, Penn State. Give me a fucking break. Die. Nuke that infestation from orbit.

A loss to that fucktown program? Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK

lol wut

edit; figured it out. college hockey lol

Damnit Brady.
Pretty much, WTF! Why can't you be more like Flacco
Roto:
According to the Boston Herald, the Patriots and Wes Welker are discussing a new contract.
A new deal does not "appear" to be imminent, though. Tom Brady's new three-year extension with the team has freed up $15 million in cap space over the next two seasons, leaving New England much more room to work with for locking up other key pieces. Welker, 32 in May, is expected to seek around $9 million annually on his next deal.

image.php

Is that a seal..................
Da fuck? You don't even know what you are anymore
Just like Brady

bionic77

Patriot are going to make runs at some big names.
:lol

Pat fans not knowing shit about their own team.

Prepare for disappointment when Bill signs some old linebackers and trades down again (drafting a special teamer to replace Welker in the process).

Btw, what kind of weird shit does Gronk do to get AIDS in his arm?

:lol

Pat fans not knowing shit about their own team.

Prepare for disappointment when Bill signs some old linebackers and trades down again (drafting a special teamer to replace Welker in the process).

Btw, what kind of weird shit does Gronk do to get AIDS in his arm?

Patriots have been players in free agency before unlike the Steelers.

bionic77

Patriots have been players in free agency before unlike the Steelers.
They only big name signing I ever remember was Adalius Thomas.

Welker was a diamond in the rough and Moss was considered washed up when he went to the Pats. Usually Bellicheat is signing bums off the street to walk on to his defense and gets his offensive guys through the draft.

Welker was a diamond in the rough and Moss was considered washed up when he went to the Pats. Usually Bellicheat is signing bums off the street to walk on to his defense and gets his offensive guys through the draft.

They usually sign a few small name guys.They rarely sign a big name guy.

JABEE

I for one believe Tom Brady could be a great mentor for Mark Sanchez. I wonder if the Patriots would consider a trade.

I for one believe Tom Brady could be a great mentor for Mark Sanchez. I wonder if the Patriots would consider a trade.
Rex has Sanchez to far gone, but in all honesty I really wouldnt mind If Bill and Tom mentored Tebow...
Keeping the Tebow dream alive

squicken

Yeah and Thomas says ATL is top contender. Could be getting that from the agent so who knows? Some folks say Denver a good fit too. Hope he goes somewhere he can get a chance to get a ring.

He'll have to take a lot less money, though. Can't see there being a market for him

Downtown Abbey season 2 isn't on Netflix? What the fuck?

Amazon Prime has it on the "free" streaming

Striker

Mike Garafolo thinks TE Martellus Bennett is going to test the FA waters: @ttcheech I think Bennett is gonna walk. Just a guess based on hearing they're doing research on other TEs avail.

Feels like forever the Giants have had a TE for consecutive years (actually has been two!), but going from Boss, to Ballard, to Bennett, and now apparently to another. Also hinted the Giants and OT Will Beatty are close.

Dragon

Banned

They traded for Moss actually. Shows how much you know about Darth Belichick!

And the Pats don't have any picks in this draft so I fully expect them to trade down. The only reason not to is because rookies don't make so much money anymore.

bionic77

A 4th round pick is nothing now? And they traded a 2nd & a 7th for Welker.
Yeah it kind of is.

A 2nd is a lot for a receiver, but it turned out to be a steal for Welker.

Welker is the one Patriot I don't actually hate. He is really great and I hope he is freed and gets a real qb to play with.

effzee

I disagree. Its at least inconclusive. When we were a decent team he flashed some signs.

When they were a decent team (2010) he was still on a terrible D showing some flashes.

The D has been terrible since 2008 and this guy was supposed to be the savior at Safety. It hasn't panned out. Has had some injuries but he hasn't even come back to the level he was playing at in his rookie season. You would think with how terrible Coleman is and how bad the secondary played one of these clowns would have stepped up and showed some sign of life.

They might keep him considering his age and because he was a high pick but I won't shed a tear if they replaced him completely.

We need two starting caliber safeties and personally don't think we even have 1 on the roster.

brentech

Wow. That closeted goober is full of excuses.
If anything, the excuse is even worse than the time. NFL doesn't want a bunch of crying bitches, just say you know you can do better, don't blame shit.
man up and run your supposed 4.5-4.6 you say you can run on pro day.

If your college isn't too ashamed to have you around.

Also, between people saying his 40 time was more important than the interviews as long as he was honest... Add that with his BSC play, seems like the dude wilts under pressure.

Top Bottom