• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
...and zero fucks were given.

EfrwlGE.gif

squicken

...and zero fucks were given.

This is why Pats fans need to be wary of McDaniels. Lloyd had a bad rep in Denver, but McDaniels vouched for him in STL. Had bad rep there. But McDaniels sold Belichick on notion that New England would iron that stuff out. It didn't. He's just awful to have in the locker room, and three different times McDaniels fucked that up. He just doesn't learn from mistakes

An example of Lloyd's eccentricity? One player claims he was in the middle of a conversation with the receiver a few weeks ago when Lloyd stopped him in mid-sentence to say, "I don't want to talk to you anymore." Lloyd then proceeded to put his headphones on.
I don't know whether to be upset or find the guy on twitter and tell him he's my hero. I want to say that shit to people daily...

Mathew Slater is gonna gonna have his break-out year next season.

The new Randy Moss.

I don't know whether to be upset or find the guy on twitter and tell him he's my hero. I want to say that shit to people daily...

Just do it, nobody likes you anyway.

Am I hurting your feelings yet?

Sanjuro

This is why Pats fans need to be wary of McDaniels. Lloyd had a bad rep in Denver, but McDaniels vouched for him in STL. Had bad rep there. But McDaniels sold Belichick on notion that New England would iron that stuff out. It didn't. He's just awful to have in the locker room, and three different times McDaniels fucked that up. He just doesn't learn from mistakes

It's not a big deal either way. If you can replace him, replace him. If you keep him, okay. He wasn't the most impactful reciever. Still, he did his job and there wasn't anything disastrous to come from him.

I never heard anything bad when he was here in St. Louis. What exactly happened?

squicken

I never heard anything bad when he was here in St. Louis. What exactly happened?

He supposedly would not talk to anyone in the locker room. Just refused any and all conversation. Remember there was some talk he was a manic-depressive, that's how badly he was thought of in Denver

sans_pants

avec_pénis
I lived in Dayton for a few years...but actually grew up and went to school in NW Ohio. Our claim to "fame" was Tim Anderson. Was in my HS graduating class...went to OSU, then played a few years for the Bills/Falcons.

im from massillon. went to school with justin zwick who was a huge disappointment at osu and shawn crable who got drafted by the patriots but couldnt stay healthy

our claim to fame is chris spielman and paul brown

effzee

I think the Eagles will take him. I wouldnt mind them moving down but I dont think there is much demand from teams to move up.

Its him, Jordan, or whichever tackle Andy doesn't take at #1.

Honestly regardless of Peter's return status I wouldn't mind Joeckel or Milliner at 4. Can't go wrong. Both DRC and Nnamdi won't be back so we definitely need a corner. And even with Peters back 100% we still need to solidify the other tackle spot.

Hopefully S Elam is still there in the 2nd round.

Meh. So?

Nnamdi has always been known to be different. He isn't loud, obnoxious, and usually keeps to himself. He was the same in Oakland and has been that was in Philly. Has no bearing on his on the field play. He sucks cause he sucks not cause he doesn't talk to his teammates.

I still like Lloyd I'll take him
Edit: I like how everyone is reporting that Nnamdi ate in his car now like it's a big deal or he's some villain smh, I'll take him too

im from massillon. went to school with justin zwick who was a huge disappointment at osu and shawn crable who got drafted by the patriots but couldnt stay healthy

our claim to fame is chris spielman and paul brown

I remember my freshman year of HS (1995) we played in the Division III state championship game in Massillon (which we won 3-0). Coming from such a small school it was a real marvel seeing that stadium and playing on that field.
Note: I was in marching band :p

I still like Lloyd I'll take him
Edit: I like how every is reporting that Nnamdi ate in his car now like it's a big deal or he's some villain smh, I'll take him too

I drank coffee at the Starbucks alone this morning. I am now a social outcast like Nnamdi.

I'm a bit sad about how Nnamdi is playing recently, I wouldn't mind having him in NE (as a back up)

mr2xxx

Banned
I just want to see what the argument would be in court.

It's clear collusion. We're getting fined because we didn't agree to a secret cap.

And then they want to retroactively penalize our action with this "amended" CBA the dumbass PU agreed to.

The fact that Mara wants to lose draft picks for not colluding is pretty insane.

Then you add the fact that they announced it the day that FA started, that is just shady. if we get 18 million back this year that would be great if not then I have no problem suing the league and holding up free agency.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Then you add the fact that they announced it the day that FA started, that is just shady. if we get 18 million back this year that would be great if not then I have no problem suing the league and holding up free agency.

Redskins are the new Raiders, confirmed.

Damn they just keep pumping out those assassin creed games.

Our combine should include a taco eating contest possibly directly followed by the bench press, and how many words you can type without cramping up.

cajunator

Banned
Huh, I had you pegged for a Hurricanes fan.

Lol at the Packers ever being seriously interested in Moss.

We have a local minor league team called the Ice Gators. they are kind of fun and get into a lot of fights.

Did darkside31337 give his permission? Seems pretty creepy.

I think buttfumble broke darkside. Hes saying fuck handegg now.
Poor fellow. All he did was choose to be a Jets fan.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
We have a local minor league team called the Ice Gators. they are kind of fun and get into a lot of fights.

I think buttfumble broke darkside. Hes saying fuck handegg now.
Poor fellow. All he did was choose to be a Jets fan.

Could be worse, he could've chosen the Browns.

The fact that we overspent in in the Grossman/Campbell era but have to be hamstrung now is really upsetting.

I have no idea what you must be going through to make such a bizarre statement but whatever it is I hope it gets better. Shirtless league needs a mentally stable Dutch ruler!

GRONK GRONK!

SORRY FOR STUDYING!

I just need Pete Carroll his Adderall supplier his number, and I will be super focused.

bionic77

GRONK GRONK!

SORRY FOR STUDYING!

I just need Pete Carroll his Adderall supplier his number, and I will be super focused.
I don't think you can take the name of Gronk while studying.

If you are going to use his name you should use it prior to wrecking some disease infested sluts.

Big Ben and Steelers are working on restructuring his contract.
Curious to see what they do. The Giants are in a similar position with Eli in that if they restructure, they run the risk of making the cap hurt down the line even worst than it is right now.

I'm pretty sure that if I bang disease infested sluts in the Starbucks, that nobody will sit next to me either.
I still would! You haven't hurt my feelings enough yet for me not to, Dutch.

Top Bottom