• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jakncoke

Banned
Leon Searcy sharing a 1 million account with this random girl. They had a argument at some point before a vacation to Jamaica. He gets back checks his account only 400k. He asks her, she like well you said you were leaving so I opened an account for myself and put money in there. Unreal the dumb of athletes

mr2xxx

Banned
Pfft and that's why you'd never be an athlete.

I'd buy myself an elephant with a gold chain but I'd then also buy my elephant a smaller elephant with a silver chain.

So he knows what it's like to be like people.

You're so dumb this makes no sense. The only reason you get an elephant is to ride him around and show off his BAC ( Big a$$ chain). So you would have to get a bigger elephant so that elephant would ride him while you the smaller elephant, in essence the smaller elephant would feel like people. Some people can't even dream right but I guess being a Browns fan plays a part into it!

ChanHuk

Banned
jarvis got something pretty major too does he not? and he #2 in this mock :p

He's got spinal stenosis which can render you useless at times. Better than a faulty left ventrical I suppose.

My friend's pops played in the NFL with a heart issue. He turned out okay.

jakncoke

Banned
He's got spinal stenosis which can render you useless at times. Better than a faulty left ventrical I suppose.

My friend's pops played in the NFL with a heart issue. He turned out okay.

Did they even know about it? I assume back his day they didnt go through this many tests

ChanHuk

Banned
Did they even know about it? I assume back his day they didnt go through this many tests

He and UH knew about it but didn't disclose it to NFL or USFL teams. Of course when he got a physical after he got drafted and docs found it. He had a bad aortic valve. Played 15 seasons.

bionic77

If the Packers take Te'o, I'm becoming a Vikings fan.
He is a good fit for Green Bay. The girls are so fat and ugly in Sconiland that he will actually able to get a real girlfriend (instead of online dating dudes pretending to be women).

He is also slow and unathletic so he could easily step in for Hawk and you don't miss a beat.

The only questions left are will Packers nation miss you and is there room on the Vike Bike for one more?

brentech

If the Packers take Te'o, I'm becoming a Vikings fan.

seriously, this mock is void because of this single pick. Don't even have to look at the rest.
Last thing we need is another smaller sized ILB

also not exactly sure JOHNATHAN HANKINS is a first rounder. even at the end of the first, dude has to sack up and actually play more than every few downs. Saw only a few college games this year, but the OSU games I saw he seemed to disappear too often for someone of his size.
When he decided to play, he wreaked havoc though

jakncoke

Banned
lol so that girl that was at the regional combine didnt even warm up and injured her quad after 2 pathetic kicks or so she says

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
mini-giraffe.jpg

lol so that girl that was at the regional combine didnt even warm up and injured her quad after 2 pathetic kicks or so she says

Jets are still going to draft her. Got to make that splash!

Draxal

Apparently, Green Bay is looking at Mark Harrison from Rutgers. He has some bad drops his junior year, but none really bad ones in his senior year. It's really hard to judge Rutger's wr play because they're held back by the abysmal offensive line/coaching qb.

Top Bottom