• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

bionic77

:lol

Jersey shore is shit. That is my experience with NE beaches. Same with Ocean City and all the other shithole beaches around here.

The beaches I have been to in Cali were all nice.

And the ones I have been to in Hawaii were the best I have seen.

Both Pacific.

You're not my mom, you can't tell me what to do.
You had parents?

I am a little surprised. I figured all Pats fans had some kind of bad influences or hardships to steer them down such a dark and dirty path.

I guess even with loving parents your kids can still fuck up.

Draxal

Jersey shore is shit. That is my experience with NE beaches. Same with Ocean City and all the other shithole beaches around here.

Both Pacific.

Just have to go to the private beaches on the east coast, which is alot easier said then done. However when I think east coast oceans I think NC and south of that.

The Outer Banks is quite nice, especially when the water's nice and warm (August or so).

Just have to go to the private beaches on the east coast, which is alot easier said then done. However when I think east coast oceans I think NC and south of that.
Definitely. I grew up in VA and I've never been to Virginia Beach. Whenever we went to the beach it was always either NC or SC.

WedgeX

Banned
Do the Lions love to mess with their fans heads this much?

mlive said:
The Detroit Lions hosted former University of Tennessee wide receiver Justin Hunter for a pre-draft visit on Thursday, the first of the team's 30 allotted visits.

Hunter is one of the top prospects at his position and likely to be selected in the first two rounds this April. He's a big receiver, measuring in at 6-foot-4, 196 pounds, and he displayed good speed and leaping ability at the scouting combine last month.

Both Pacific.

I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to stand here and hear you speak ill of Ocean City, MD. Tell me you're talking about Ocean City, NJ.

Also, Hawaii doesn't count. I'm talking West Coast Pacific v East Coast Atlantic. And thank you Chuck for handling the Oceanography for me, I was about to go break out my old text books.

MechDX

Schoobiak

Its TJ time!!!

T+j+Yates+Houston+Texans+v+Minnesota+Vikings+2L5jxFt9pcfl.jpg

Your story and PFT posts a story that the Eagles and Texans have already reached out to Winston. Schaub to be killed, cut Winston, insert TJ......SUPERBOWL!

AgaeUiLCIAAL9Kv.jpg

Milchjon

You had parents?

I am a little surprised. I figured all Pats fans had some kind of bad influences or hardships to steer them down such a dark and dirty path.

I guess even with loving parents your kids can still fuck up.

On the flipside, this probably means your kids might turn out great despite your influence.

Think about it.

squicken

Its TJ time!!!

[im]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/T+j+Yates+Houston+Texans+v+Minnesota+Vikings+2L5jxFt9pcfl.jpg[/img]

Your story and PFT posts a story that the Eagles and Texans have already reached out to Winston. Schaub to be killed, cut Winston, insert TJ......SUPERBOWL!

https://p.twimg.com/AgaeUiLCIAAL9Kv.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]

After this season, although it's an 11m cap hit, it's still cheaper to cut Schoob than to keep him. They really need to look at a mid-round QB to hopefully take over mid-season, or next year at the latest

edit: looks like ATL citizens are building a new stadium to attract Final 4s and SBs and get rid of the old one that is hosting the Final 4 this year

cajunator

Banned
I like the temperature of the Gulf water. Its like bathwater.
Also like the random tropical island debris that washes up. There is also a pink dolphin living off Grand Isle that I have seen before.

MechDX

After this season, although it's an 11m cap hit, it's still cheaper to cut Schoob than to keep him. They really need to look at a mid-round QB to hopefully take over mid-season, or next year at the latest

You keep up with Houston sports radio? 610AM afternoon show has been trying for two weeks to get Schaub on. The Texans wont even respond to the requests from their own flagship station. Yet Schaub went on a Baltimore station a couple weeks ago for no apparent reason.

Spineless bitch!

squicken

You keep up with Houston sports radio? 610AM afternoon show has been trying for two weeks to get Schaub on. The Texans wont even respond to the requests from their own flagship station. Yet Schaub went on a Baltimore station a couple weeks ago for no apparent reason.

Spineless bitch!

haha no I haven't. It's probably smart for him to stay away. He's a smart guy who knows he's got everyone mad at him. I just never liked the McNair/Smith/Kubiak dynamic, and adding Schaub just made it worse. When was the last time Smith nailed a draft? He needs to but never really has shown he is good at it

MechDX

haha no I haven't. It's probably smart for him to stay away. He's a smart guy who knows he's got everyone mad at him. I just never liked the McNair/Smith/Kubiak dynamic, and adding Schaub just made it worse. When was the last time Smith nailed a draft? He needs to but never really has shown he is good at it

I would say Watt but that had Wade's fingerprints all over it as well as the Joseph and Manning signing. Dre also played a part in signing Joseph.

bionic77

I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to stand here and hear you speak ill of Ocean City, MD. Tell me you're talking about Ocean City, NJ.

Also, Hawaii doesn't count. I'm talking West Coast Pacific v East Coast Atlantic. And thank you Chuck for handling the Oceanography for me, I was about to go break out my old text books.
No they are both garbage.

MD is better but I am not a fan of the boardwalk or their beaches.

squicken

I would say Watt but that had Wade's fingerprints all over it as well as the Joseph and Manning signing. Dre also played a part in signing Joseph.

That's really Rick's signature moment. Being decisive, not waiting on Nnamdi, and getting Jospeh and Manning. Think Watt was all Wade

bionic77

I'm sure 99% of us don't care about the name.

I'm sure as hell not going to go in there and say "yeah I really don't care" though.
The name and logo do seem a little rascisty.

Instead of a grizzled old chief they should use a ripped Native American dude tomahawking some white guy in the head while the dude's white girl watches with lust in her eyes. Then no one will have a problem with the logo or name.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Instead of a grizzled old chief they should use a ripped Native American dude tomahawking some white guy in the head while the dude's white girl watches with lust in her eyes. Then no one will have a problem with the logo or name.

h571E7737

Draxal

Are you volunteering to be Captain Cuckold in this situation?

effzee

Caplan said Quinn and the cb Smith from the Fins would be their top targets.

I'd prefer Goldson who is a heavy hitter but Quinn doesn't shy away from run support either.

I'd welcome Quinn and Smith with open arms so long as they also draft a S and CB from the deep secondary class this year.

Mayock moves EJ Manuel to the #2 QB spot after Geno Smith.

Some mocks have us taking him in the 2nd or 3rd if available. Hearing that of all the QBs available this year he fits Kelly's potential scheme best.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Damn,Richard Sherman going in on Skip.
Bigtime, I'm not sure I've seen somebody go in that hard on him. I didn't really have an opinion on Sherman but after that segment holy shit the dude is completely unlikable.

cdyhybrid

Bigtime, I'm not sure I've seen somebody go in that hard on him. I didn't really have an opinion on Sherman but after that segment holy shit the dude is completely unlikable.

Skip is a clown. When Sherm and Revis were having their Twitter beef, Skip was saying Sherm was some nobody and had no right to talk trash to Revis. He conveniently ignored that Sherm was a FIRST TEAM ALL PRO. Skip is a troll and this is part of the deal when you get paid to say stupid shit.

squicken

hahaha It's impossible to like him. He called Bayless a pompous egomaniac without the slightest bit of self-awareness

Striker

I always thought Revis came off as a pompous douche in the Twitter thing with Sherman.

If he rips Skip, that is completely acceptable as he's a blowhard for the Patriots and Tebow.

Veteran minimum or he can go home and be a family man. Urlacher could barely run last year. I doubt there is a market for him anyways. Bears should play hardball.

Well, he was never really healthy during the season. As his knee got better, he was moving quicker and making plays. Plus his leadership would really help a team in transition. In the interviews Urlacher has come off being content to take whatever deal the Bears offer. I hope that's the case. If he walks, the PFT article mentions Dallas as a possible landing place for him. Given the situation there, I can see that happening.

bionic77

Are you volunteering to be Captain Cuckold in this situation?
I never did shit to Native Americans.

The dude getting hawked and his girl who is impatient to be serviced have to be from a time period when there were still Native Americans around to be genocided. So anything from Columbus to the Trail of Tears. I am also ok with using the likenesses or active Patriots players, ownership or coaches.

See I am always coming up with solutions. This is why I am able to settle everything. I am like Cruise in A Few Good Men without the baseball bat or Navy whites.

Top Bottom