• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jakncoke

Banned
Before I go to bed again, I must rant on Chrome having things in Chome that break chrome ffs. For the recent past Ive had to unplug my modem and router just to connect to new pages when starting to internet even though I could talk on irc or any chat programs. I was like why am i having such dns problems. Well i randomly read the page tonight. Seems there a advanced feature that tries to predict the network action to improve page load performance if you you're having trouble turning that off basically stops the issue, or at least im hoping. My chome instantly started loading up pages again when I deselected this automatically selected item. ffs google you twats.

Ben Muth ‏@FO_wordofmuth
1:Trade 2 picks for A Smith 2:Give Punter $18 Mill 3:piss off best olineman 4:Cut 2nd best olineman 5: Sign 31 yr old CB 6:??? 7:playoffs!!

Pretty much, aside from Winston being the 2nd best lineman. These moves look to make the Chiefs slightly better in the short term, but obviously I'm not too enthused with what they've done so far.

Outside of resigning Bowe, I'll give Dorsey credit for restructuring Jackson to essentially play next year for the same $5 mil he would've cost them had he been cut.

Lastly, if Dunta Robinson and Sean Smith are the Chiefs' solution to bolster the secondary, they're in trouble.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Did you guys see the Alan Faneca pic?

alanfaneca.png

DD on psn or xbl is great. it's tied to your account. DD on nintendo's network is tied to the system. in other words if you buy fire emblem tomorrow on DD, and your 3ds is destroyed or lost or whatever, then too bad. you can't go buy a new 3DS and re-download it.

So if you run out of space, you have to delete and then buy again if you want to play later?

So if you run out of space, you have to delete and then buy again if you want to play later?

no, it's tied to the system. you can re-download it on the same system even if you've erased it. i just personally don't like nintendos philosophy because what if one of their systems craps out on me? then not only do i have to re-buy the system, but i'd have to re-buy any digital games ive already paid for

squicken

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Take this for what it is worth (I see it as solid). Agent just told me he hears Patriots have some interest in Mike Wallace.

Lord Brady=Hero

I didn't have a DS. I was thinking about getting Mario, and I realized I haven't played one since Mario 3 on NES. Never played a Zelda ever. Might have to do that sometime.
Sounds like you should buy Ocarina of Time 3DS.

Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus are also really good. But not as good as the definitive version of Ocarina of Time.

bionic77

Brady could not hit the slow ass bums on his team the last two years when they got open. How is he going to hit a guy who is way faster?

I would not mind that signing because he would be a horrible fit for that team and he would probably turn on Tammy.

Pats are just driving up the price on Wallace. He's a bad fit for that offense. Brady can't hit him deep, and Wallace doesn't like the bang bang game. He'd be another Lloyd, dropping at the catch to avoid contact.

squicken

I think Lombardi/Belichick stuff is a little overblown. I doubt CLE has interest in Welker or Mallett, but Lombardi will help or be linked to the pump and dump. For years he talked up Hoyer, but it's not CLE has gone after him. Lombardi is just doing Belichick a favor, probably b/c Belichick gave his kid a job

bionic77

I think Lombardi/Belichick stuff is a little overblown. I doubt CLE has interest in Welker or Mallett, but Lombardi will help or be linked to the pump and dump. For years he talked up Hoyer, but it's not CLE has gone after him. Lombardi is just doing Belichick a favor, probably b/c Belichick gave his kid a job
I wonder if Bill fucked Mikes wife? I could totally see Lombardi being a cuckhold.

Top Bottom