• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Harrison can still play when healthy. One or two years, at best.

SR68Ewp.gif

I really just wanted to post that gif

WedgeX

Banned
Lions are supposedly in talks with Tampa Bay to get Blunt in a trade. Except that Blunt runs the same style that LeShoure does. Got dang it.

Lions are supposedly in talks with Tampa Bay to get Blunt in a trade. Except that Blunt runs the same style that LeShoure does. Got dang it.

Adding to their wide selection of 'dumb motherfuckers'

FOOTBALL NEWS!

Mike Loyko said:
According to @JasonColeyahoo the Patriots are one of the 3 leading contenders to sign CB Sean Smith. #Patriots

SR68Ewp.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Sean Smith wants Brandon Carr money, Brandon Carr is barely borderline Pro Bowler. Sean Smith isn't nearly as good as Carr, he's just a big CB.

bionic77

Harrison can still play. He was our best pass rusher coming off a knee surgery he had right before the season.

If he can stay healthy he can still get it done. He is old though so it is a gamble.

And not even going to think about him going to Murdermore or New England. I think the Ravens found him first but they had too much talent at OLB at the time to give him a spot. Just the idea....

Spinluck

Flacco getting all that money, yet they leave Boldin out in the cold, lol.

Joe played well in the post seasons, but Boldin and Jones did some crazy shit too.

EDIT: Isn't Harrison injury prone? He'd fit right in with the Colts D.

Harrison can still play. He was our best pass rusher coming off a knee surgery he had right before the season.

If he can stay healthy he can still get it done. He is old though so it is a gamble.

And not even going to think about him going to Murdermore or New England. I think the Ravens found him first but they had too much talent at OLB at the time to give him a spot. Just the idea....

tumblr_megykpqjx41ry10fwo1_500.gif

Striker

Wouldn't mind Giants getting Cribbs on a two year deal or so. He can do both KR/PR duty especially with David Wilson becoming the starter at RB. He can replace Ramses Barden's annual seven catches. Should re-sign Hixon, too, though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Why am I only now hearing this nickname? It's gold Jerry! Gold!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/681/685/KaepernickTD_original.gif?1358048447[/IM][/QUOTE]

[quote="squicken, post: 49577931"]That's pretty weak sauce. Capers was embarrassed like few others have ever been in that playoff game

edit: Fox you Tebow hating butt-fumbling sumbitch

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/be8clprccaaemnltbuws.jpg

Hey we're tracking back up from our last Super Bowl hangover!

And our entire defense is super young, like 23 or 24 average! /kastrioti

I wish I could tell people in OT how stupid their threads are.

I KNOW. No shit. We really need you to make a whole new topic about The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad for every Fuckin whim that crosses your idiot mind because your opinion is so much more important than everyone else's that if deserves it's own topic. Oh it is your birthday? Hoooooooray! Substanceless anecdote from work? Better make a topic about it.

Top Bottom