• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

That's pretty weak sauce. Capers was embarrassed like few others have ever been in that playoff game

edit: Fox you Tebow hating butt-fumbling sumbitch

be8clprccaaemnltbuws.jpg

Look at all those elite QBs.

And Brandon Wheedon.

jakncoke

Banned
Just seen we cut James Harrison, had a great career story and hope he can get back to half of what he was . I thought if we waited till June we could save a lot more money. Guess we needed that money urgently

cdyhybrid

Just seen we cut James Harrison, had a great career story and hope he can get back to half of what he was . I thought if we waited till June we could save a lot more money. Guess we needed that money urgently

Need it so you can give Mike Wallace a 5 year, $80MM deal.

JABEE

That guy never did get banned. wtf lol. blarry nearly got perm banned. so if you post your own shit = ban, if you post someone elses or say its someone elses=no ban and junior member

As long as you lie about it, you will be fine.

It's the reason why Cole Hamels got suspended last season for throwing at Bryce Harper. You don't tell the media you meant to throw at another player. Just lie.

cajunator

Banned
yay we resigned Junior Galette.
Always liked that guy.
he showed some brilliant flashes when given the chance as udfa.
I love success stories.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So 30 for 30 is on Netflix and I'm watching the one about the Raiders and NWA. It's really crazy hearing Snoop Dogg talk about how significant the Raider gear was when he represents about every NFL team except the Browns and Bills.

Giants making a late push at resigning Marty B

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2013/03/giants-working-to-keep-bennett-off-the-market

I'm more concerned with losing Boothe as apparently the Bears have their eyes on him and considering how terrible that line is, they'll likely overpay but I won't be sad if Black Unicorn stays home.

what a deal for the giants considering bennett is the greatest blocking TE of all time. one time against the niners last year he blocked patrick willis and ahmad bradshaw got like an 8 yard gain. incredible

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...phins-0310-20130309,0,5815316.story?track=rss

Wants 50m guaranteed and 5 year deal, trailing only Fitz and Megatron. Mentions Pats as suitors, and that Miami could look to Jennings or Brandon Gibson as alternatives

Mike Wallace isn't can't miss or anything, but good God, Brandon Gibson isn't that type of guy. He's a nice player. About on the level of Hartline, and would've been much cheaper than Hartline
That seems like a lot of money for Wallace...

The advantage of Wallace over the others in my mind is his age. You would be buying the player for the entire peak of his career as opposed to Welker or Jennings who are peaking or have peaked.
Oh yeah, his age is a big factor, but third highest in the league? I'd like to see a little more production before taking that kind of risk. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ireland do it, though.

squicken

3rd highest for a guy that runs 2 routes seems pretty dangerous to me

You have to over-spend in WR FA market. There's nothing else to buy at that position. Two 6m guys do not equal one 12m guy. Best teams develop WRs but some teams can't. Ireland is a pretty crappy GM

Top Bottom