• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

W1SSY

Colts signing a lot of guys but I haven't heard of any of them. Hopefully Grigson knows what he is doing.

So far
Gosder Cherilus – OT Detroit
Greg Toler – DB Arizona
Erik Walden – LB Green Bay
Donald Thomas –OG New England

I wouldn't mind getting s jax but I wouldn't be particularly disappointed if we had to draft a running back. We could use the money we save on grimes or baker

Afrikan

Ryan Torain will remain a Giants. They've dumped Lumpkin...

Ted brought the recliner back out in Green Bay:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo

The Packers and Steven Jackson's agent have talked but I don't sense there's a great push from GB for him.

Also:

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

S Chris Clemons re-signs with Dolphins, per league source. One-year deal.

I don't think anyone on Gaf is related to Landry, so you don't have to put it like that.

seriously if we sign Landry I'm going to be pissed....d'fuck we'd could've kept his younger clone Taylor Mays all this time.

That's what kind of worries me if we don't sign a safety sometime soon. It'll be the Taylor Mays experience all over again...

Just a joke. I just don't know how someone can be a fan of all those teams.

My primary allegiance is to the Niners. I just have players on other teams that I like thanks to FF.

so Rams are over-paying for Long and maybe Cook? Rather Cook than Long but whatever. Colts will be killing it either way

there's no secret pass phrase. thread open to all

Where are you seeing the Long deal reported? All I saw was he has a meeting here tonight and then 3 or 4 others set up

squicken

fuck Ellebee to Phins

DreamTeam

edit: Saw tweet from a Miami beat guy that said Long was a Ram if he passed his physical. Can't remember which one now. Haven't seen him mention going anywhere else

Brian Billick @CoachBillick

#Giants aren't doing Eli any favors by letting Martellus Bennett walk...it's been a revolving door at TE in New York.

:jnc STFU Billick. Every single one of them has damn near the exact same production year in and year out. That's why it's a revolving door and we don't overpay for tight ends.

10514594-large.jpg

Thank you based Pope!

squicken

I hope Irsay is getting these guys cheap. 5 first hour signings and I have heard of three of them

Greg Toler – DB Arizona

Lawrence Sidbury – LB Atlanta

Colts signing a lot of guys but I haven't heard of any of them. Hopefully Grigson knows what he is doing.

So far
Greg Toler – DB Arizona

Colts stoel Donald Thomas? Fuck you Cunts.

Talon

Sidbury was a rotation defensive end/olb (small, light guy - 6'2" 260~). He wasn't in the regular rotation at all last season so take that as you will.

He was quick, but he's done if he doesn't beat his man on the first step.

squicken

For what reason did Flacco defer that money? I'm struggling to see who they kept that is of note? Are they going to use it all on Reed? It's basically my plan to front-load that deal, aside from cutting Suggs

Here's the details of the Jags deal supposedly leaked for those that don't want to click:

BREAKING: CB Revis has been traded from #Jets to #Jaguars for 3 high 2013 draft picks pending physical #NFL #trade #freeagency

Top Bottom