• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

:lol bowser, Kave .... :/

Flaccos reaction to the loses
nfl_joefts_600.jpg
10 piece nugget please? I can't handle a 20 piece

Bye bye Erik "wife beater" Walden. Gone and forgotten.

Colts fans/ squicken, enjoy his inability to set the edge in run support and his complete lack of intelligence (which is saying something considering the level of intelligence required to play OLB). He can bring some pressure every few games though.

Thinking about it some more, I don't care if Wallace is getting 13 mil/year with 30 mil guaranteed, it's worth it. Right now the Dolphins just don't have a number one receiver and without that their offense isn't going anywhere, and it's not something that can be addressed right away with the draft. They set this season up to spend big money on a FA WR and now it's coming to fruition. Whether it works or not remains to be seen but I can't be too negative about it because at least now this team will have a chance to be a legitimate threat offensively. I don't think I could stomach another season with Hartline as the number one guy on the team, and I'm guessing Tannehill felt pretty similarly.

Just don't get hurt, Wallace.

Dumervil willing to take a pay cut now. Broncos have not responded yet.

Ellerbe signing with the Dolphins.

At least that will keep Freeney away from Denver, and O_O at the Dolphins Ellerbe signing. Those dudes really want to compete. Guess the Jets are going back to the bottom of the division.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
At least that will keep Freeney away from Denver, and O_O at the Dolphins Ellerbe signing. Those dudes really want to compete. Guess the Jets are going back to the bottom of the division.
It's about fucking time. We've had over a decade of boringball here.

Revis being traded to Jacksonville, Jacksonville, is both hilarious and depressing. He just got shipped up the creek. The only way he could possibly experience a worse isolation is if he were shipped to a literal island -- Castaway style.

Just sell the team already. Hopefully San Antonio.

bionic77

Thinking about it some more, I don't care if Wallace is getting 13 mil/year with 30 mil guaranteed, it's worth it. Right now the Dolphins just don't have a number one receiver and without that their offense isn't going anywhere, and it's not something that can be addressed right away with the draft. They set this season up to spend big money on a FA WR and now it's coming to fruition. Whether it works or not remains to be seen but I can't be too negative about it because at least now this team will have a chance to be a legitimate threat offensively. I don't think I could stomach another season with Hartline as the number one guy on the team, and I'm guessing Tannehill felt pretty similarly.

Just don't get hurt, Wallace.
It's weird seeing you talk yourself into that horrible Wallace deal.

You don't even know if he is good and yet it is the perfect deal for the team and the solution to your offense.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I dont even think this Jets - Jags deal is going to happen if its real.

Deal would have to be contingent on him signing an extension. And why the hell would he want to stick in Jacksonville?

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bengals QB Bruce Gradkowski scheduled to visit the Steelers on Wednesday. Steelers looking for another backup.

If you can't beat him ...

Dragon

Banned

You don't even know if he is good and yet it is the perfect deal for the team and the solution to your offense.

He was a terrible fit for Haley's offense and anything is better than the crud of WR talent the Dolphins have. I agree with him even if Wallace falls flat on his face.

Don't know if he's good? It's not like I didn't know who he was, I just asked your opinion on him once. You are a Steelers fan so I'm sure you've seen more of him than I have over the past few years.

Dragon

Banned
Man I got free tickets to the Big East tournament tonight but seeing the trash teams playing reminds me of the Dolphins receiving corp before Wallace signed.

Top Bottom