• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Fox318

FzuwNXg.jpg

Mrbob

Bushrod was the worst starting lineman on that team. The interior's always been the strength of that team. Yes, even Strief was better.

Saints kick out their guards to block the backside on passing plays more than any other team in all of football under Sean Payton.

Jamarcus.

Webb.

Bowser

Michael Robinson ‏@RealMKRob
I'm hearing #Packers WR Greg Jennings talking with the#Panthers

lol wait wut? Who is Michael Robinson? Dude's gotta be trollin' unless Jennings wants $15m...total.

Afrikan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

40% drop rate. And they couldn't even scheme for Cook anyways. Thanks Tenn!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

before last year he was one of our best pass catchers.... see I don't have a problem with folks supporting our FO in not signing everyone... what ever is best for the team.

but i do have a problem with fake fans who turn on their former players just because they are not on the team anymore, more pathetically underrate these players just to prove their view.

more so Goldson haters than Walker haters...most folks like Delanie.

Kiryu

lol wait wut? Who is Michael Robinson? Dude's gotta be trollin' unless Jennings wants $15m...total.
That's him.

rm1_0234.jpg

"Real" also means Real Rob Report

EDIT: Oh fake twitter.
Real Twitter account is @RealMikeRob

tumblr_lnumo7K6Mc1qh6uzv.gif

tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif

:jnc. Unless my man Jennings will settle for a bag of peanuts and some Bobcats season tickets, he need not talk to the Panthers.

etiolate

Banned
I like the Boldin signing, even though everyone reports its based on getting better at a play at the end of the Super Bowl which was a shitty play and always has been. Fuck fade routes.

Not a fan of the idea of signing Reed to replace Goldson. Reed is a smart player, but the NFC West is going to have young athletic offenses. This is not an old man's division.

LevelNth

Banned
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

before last year he was one of our best pass catchers.... see I don't have a problem with folks supporting our FO in not signing everyone... what ever is best for the team.

but i do have a problem with fake fans who turn on their former players just because they are not on the team anymore, more pathetically underrate these players just to prove their view.

more so Goldson haters than Walker haters...most folks like Delanie.
I don't like Delanie, and I certainly don't like him at 4m+ a season. He has shown with our new Kap run offense, he is unreliable as a route runner and has some of the worst hands in the game. He. Is. Useless. I don't care how he played with Smith at QB.

And IMO, we are an incredible running team cause of scheme. Watch and see how easily Delanie's blocking is replaced in the run game next season. Book it.

Wes

venison crêpe
@ RobDemovsky
NFL source just told me that if Jennings hasn't signed with another team by midnight, he could be back with the # Packers.

Disrespectful.

And just because the Pats aren't going all out spending big bucks in blind panic on day 1 like you fools, you don't have to hate on us.

Look at how money spending crazy you were last year, look how much it helped your team.

Eagles didnt sign anyone last year. I just think it is funny that people were saying that Brady's restructure meant the Pats would be big spenders.

Dansby seems like a Giants FA target if he still has gas left. They wanted to bring back Chase on a cheap one year deal. Not sure what he has left bit it fits in line with the bandaids they've put a LB'er in the past. If he's cheap of course...

Afrikan

I don't like Delanie, and I certainly don't like him at 4m+ a season. He has shown with our new Kap run offense, he is unreliable as a route runner and has some of the worst hands in the game. He. Is. Useless. I don't care how he played with Smith at QB.

And IMO, we are an incredible running team cause of scheme. Watch and see how easily Delanie's blocking is replaced in the run game next season. Book it.

it was a given we were not going to resign Walker, or he would not want to come back, if another team gave him a starting opportunity...most fans knew that... so the whole 4mill a year thing doesn't matter. I think they will rework that deal in a couple of years, after he plays well for them.

I'm not worried about losing him (more so Goldson)...with Kaep it doesn't matter what type of offensive approach we take... 2TE or 3WR...I have confidence either way. But I ain't gonna laugh at the Titans cause they got a underrated TE than can do alot of things for 4mill a season.

Eagles didnt sign anyone last year. I just think it is funny that people were saying that Brady's restructure meant the Pats would be big spenders.

The year before that then, time goes by so fast man.

I think most money will go to their own players, Vollmer, Edelman and maybe Talib. No big splashes on other players, Bill uses free agency mostly for depth and to sign veterans from which he can suck the last drops of football ability they have left.

Quazar

it was a given we were not going to resign Walker, or he would not want to come back, if another team gave him a starting opportunity...most fans knew that... so the whole 4mill a year thing doesn't matter. I think they will rework that deal in a couple of years, after he plays well for them.

I'm not worried about losing him (more so Goldson)...with Kaep it doesn't matter what type of offensive approach we take... 2TE or 3WR...I have confidence either way. But I ain't gonna laugh at the Titans cause they got a underrated TE than can do alot of things for 4mill a season.

Agreed. Happy for Walker. Nice pick up for titans.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras

Isn't he rated as one of the best blocking TE's too? Cook was terrible at it. Signing Walker and retooling starting with Levitre just screams that Webster (new GM) actually knows what he's doing.

Of course, it's the off season, and the off season always breeds hope anew.

MechDX

Texans released Kevin Walter!! Now go sign Jennings bitches!!!

For those who don't know Walter is one of "kubiaks boys" so that's pretty big

Chris Canty is a Raven. (As per his twitter)

Some numbers on the Bushrod deal:

@AdamSchefter: Bears gave OT Jermon Bushrod a 5-year, $36 million deal, including $17.7 million guaranteed.

Levitre deal:

@JasonLaCanfora: Levitre's deal with TEN, 6yrs $46.8M. Whopping $13M in 2013, $19.5M o er 1st 2 yrs of deal ...

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Per sources: Talks between Wes Welker and #Patriots are over at this point. Welker exploring free agency #Intrigue #FreeAgency

fucking kraft

It's really, really weird to see Fischer take Cook back too. He never played him in Nashville, just weird to see.

Supposedly he really liked him when he drafted him. Seems like he is a glorified slot guy.

Top Bottom