• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Kiryu

Now I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be true but shouldn't we qualify this statement seeing as they have played a year or less?
Keap's in third year. Russell's in second year. Let's see how they play out in the whole season. I still see Russell is better QB and I like Keap even he's thug QB.

beast786

Healthy Stafford is worth a million free agents.

In weight alone.

Lewand is off drinking somewhere. Who knows where Mayhew is. Schwartz is working out his frustrations to old Jahvid Best videos.

They have a young stud qb, that thrown for 5k yard in a season and 40 tds. What they need silly things like FA's for?

dm_121022_e60_matt_stafford.jpg

Hunter S.

Why is what I don't get? Sure, I'd love to see Jennings, but Thomas and Decker aren't scrubs. Unless Jennings is okay being depth, or vice versa? Personally I wanted to see the Broncos try and go after a RB or CB. They're -- sort of -- addressing that with the rumored Mendenhall interest, but unless Fox knows something we don't I cannot see how receivers are the most needy position on the Broncos roster.

Biggest thought is that Decker would play slot. The Broncos have to spend to even meet the cap basement. Mendenhall would be an upgrade to Willis McGehee. Their options do not call for a better back than Knowson Moreno and his skills mainly only an upgrade to the old Willy.
It is foreseeable they could afford both.

Godslay

Banned
Here you go:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
This is interesting: Chiefs free-agent RB Peyton Hillis is visiting the Green Bay Packers.

squicken

DHB gone? End of an era

lol no worries on me being a Chickens fan. I hate Cheatin' Pete and those douchebag DBs. Not sure how anyone can dislike Russlin' though

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Jesus, beast mode initiated?
Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports
Reported earlier Hill’s visiting #Titans Wed. The expectation is he’ll sign during his visit. He’s a 330-pounder who’s a good athlete

Dion Caputi ‏@nfldraftupdate
According to @jwyattsports, a deal is expected in the next 24 hours between #Titans and DL Sammie Lee Hill, formerly of the #Lions.

Biggest thought is that Decker would play slot. The Broncos have to spend to even meet the cap basement. Mendenhall would be an upgrade to Willis McGehee. Their options do not call for a better back than Knowson Moreno and his skills mainly only an upgrade to the old Willy.
It is foreseeable they could afford both.

Hey, I'm all for more help to PeyPey. Just remember, Elway, what is was that cost you last season.

Sounds like Broncos called back Dumervil. They are talking. Encouraging sign.

I think he realizes that right now there isn't much of a better deal than what he has in place in Denver.

BigAT

On the same day one member of the 2009 first round WR draft class signs a $67 million extension, another is cut.

Funny that the bottom three in the draft class (Harvin, Nicks, Britt) ended up being much better than the first three selected (Heyward-Bey, Crabtree, Maclin).

Colasante

I'd like Hey Bay Bay to come stretch the field with the Patriots. He's been stuck with awful QBs his whole career, he can better better than what he's shown in Oakland.

squicken

Walden only guaranteed 4m. Bucs and Jets working on Revis deal but not done. Grimes staying in ATL

wussle isn't even the best wisconsin QB in the nfc west

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/scott-tolzien-2011-ncaa-football-2011-rose-0QKYgh.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Who is the best QB on the Chiefs? Daniel or Smith?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So did anyone tell the lions that FA has started?

Bush, Quin, and Jason Jones are all visiting.

My guess is that Mayhew blows this offseason yet again and is inexplicably rewarded with another contract extension.

squicken

RT: @jasonjwilde: the #Packers had made an offer to @GregJennings "a while ago" that was worth about $10M per year.

He's a moron if he declined that amount

Wes

venison crêpe
Jeff McLane ‏ @ Jeff_McLane
I'm hearing CB Darelle Revis will be traded to the Bucs. Details just need to be ironed out.

Top Bottom