• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Looks like the Broncos have reached out to Greg Jenning's agent.

Oh-boy.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that Bushrod deal.

That's why you don't pass on a LT in the draft, Detroit.

Sanjuro

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Per sources: Talks between Wes Welker and #Patriots are over at this point. Welker exploring free agency #Intrigue #FreeAgency

fucking kraft

Fucking Kraft? Welker has already publicly stated that he was going to explore the market regardless.

Also, we don't owe anything to him. Guy is a free agent.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Wallace is going to score 6 td's a year against the Pats, alone. I'm happy for the guy, he had no chance of getting that much money from Pittsburgh.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Supposedly he really liked him when he drafted him. Seems like he is a glorified slot guy.

I mean, that's what he always said but he sat him benched for two years behind Stevens. Cook even had a moment when he was fed up with Fisher, if I remember correctly.

In the end, it really does look like he's looking for that payday. Regardless, I wish him well. He's definitely flashy enough.

EDIT: Well shit, welcome to TN BRAH! Even if he actually makes one tackle a game in any way, he's better than the whole defense as it stands lol

squicken

Harvin deal nothing like top dog money it was reported he wanted

RT @DavisHsuSeattle: basically $11.17m per yr on Harvin and only $25M in guarantees (not bad)

But everyone loves Russell

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
Percy Harvin said Sidney Rice told him, re: Russell Wilson, "if you think Brett Favre was something, wait until you see this guy prepare."

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Percy Harvin on Russell Wilson: "Guy is unbelievable. I came in today & this guy was here at 6AM already in the film room, working."

Yeah, I don't know. Just a tweet from a local guy.

Why is what I don't get? Sure, I'd love to see Jennings, but Thomas and Decker aren't scrubs. Unless Jennings is okay being depth, or vice versa? Personally I wanted to see the Broncos try and go after a RB or CB. They're -- sort of -- addressing that with the rumored Mendenhall interest, but unless Fox knows something we don't I cannot see how receivers are the most needy position on the Broncos roster.

RT @DavisHsuSeattle: basically $11.17m per yr on Harvin and only $25M in guarantees (not bad)

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
Percy Harvin said Sidney Rice told him, re: Russell Wilson, "if you think Brett Favre was something, wait until you see this guy prepare."

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Percy Harvin on Russell Wilson: "Guy is unbelievable. I came in today & this guy was here at 6AM already in the film room, working."

Magic is happening in Seattle. I feel so sad for the NFC, because the Seahawks and 49ers are like titans amongst men right now.

Kiryu

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
So do you like Seahawks now?

squicken

So do you like Seahawks now?

I respect SEA a lot. Russell Wilson is everything you want in a young QB. My opinion is unchanged on the DBs and their cheating and coke ring. They and SF are really good organizations. Difference is SEA has younger, cheaper talent, and Russ is better than Kap.

Godslay

Banned
I respect SEA a lot. Russell Wilson is everything you want in a young QB. My opinion is unchanged on the DBs and their cheating and coke ring. They and SF are really good organizations. Difference is SEA has younger, cheaper talent, and Russ is better than Kap.

This is how it began with the Colts last year. You are on a slippery slope now.

cdyhybrid

Join us, squicken. You want to deep down.

Top Bottom