• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Wes

venison crêpe
All the reactions I'm reading from reporters and sites suggest they are excited to see our front 7 with Kruger and Bryant under Horton.

HYPEDOG

All the reactions I'm reading from reporters and sites suggest they are excited to see our front 7 with Kruger and Bryant under Horton.

HYPEDOG

Considering how tightly the Browns defense began to play at times, if they manage to come together with these new pieces it should be pretty intimidating. I'll just say it, they could wind up with the best defense in the division at the end of the season. Ravens gutted their team, the Reaper is coming for Pittsburgh's, and the Bengals are... Well, they're the Bengals.

All of this doesn't even take into consideration the draft.

HPhins54

Neo Member
This is Ireland going all in. If it doesn't work out in a year or two I think he'll be gone.

I agree.

I think Philbin really changed Ireland's mindset and philosophy. It seems like Parcells got him into the ground and pound, old school football mentality. Now, it appears that we may finally be moving towards becoming a more explosive and younger team.

KingGondo

Banned

HYPEDOG
It'll be very interesting to see who we draft.

Milliner would be ideal, but it sounds like he'll be in Philly.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
They've had my resume for ages. And you are gladly welcomed into the draft circle.

SUPER SECRET DRAFT STRATEGY. ALL NON LIONS FANS, PLEASE KEEP OUT
its Fischer or bust

My man.

eznark

Banned
You wouldn't.Losers lose.

images

Wes

venison crêpe
It'll be very interesting to see who we draft.

Milliner would be ideal, but it sounds like he'll be in Philly.

With these current FA acquisitions it says to me it's Milliner or a trade down. Heck we could still yet sign a cornerback in FA and that leaves us with loads is options heading in to the draft which is the best place you can be come round one.

I agree.

I think Philbin really changed Ireland's mindset and philosophy. It seems like Parcells got him into the ground and pound, old school football mentality. Now, it appears that we may finally be moving towards becoming a more explosive and younger team.
Yeah, and it's exciting. It could crash and burn, but at least it's exciting!

Godslay

Banned

KingGondo

Banned
With these current FA acquisitions it says to me it's Milliner or a trade down. Heck we could still yet sign a cornerback in FA and that leaves us with loads is options heading in to the draft which is the best place you can be come round one.
I'd love to see them go best available player. There are so many holes to fill.

Well see how the rest of FA goes but I still think we go LB/De hybrid, unless we can trade down somehow
Sounds like they're off to a good start at least.

Godslay

Banned
Are we really releasing Doom...=/

They are still talking. Doom is open to a paycut. It's progress at least.

Unless there is blood sacrifice, I'm fine with that. Shouldn't be too much for mock draft.

I'm just giving you are hard time. I thought I remembered last year you had a couple teams you followed? Either way welcome aboard, as it seems like you are following the Broncos closely.

I'd love to see them go best available player. There are so many holes to fill.

Sounds like they're off to a good start at least.
BPA would be cool to........
trade down TE
Ahh so Ryan Fitzpatrick had a 7 million bonus later this week, makes sense they cut him. Not like he was doing any good anyways
Yeah, but now they have to find a Qb in the draft and everyother team knows it now

eznark

Banned
Dolphins sign WR Mike Wallace (5 years, $65M; $30M guaranteed): C- Grade
Mike Wallace will provide the Dolphins with a speed element to their offense, which seems nice for now. What he'll also provide is inconsistency, plenty of drops and negative locker room attitude. Wallace is one of the most overrated players in the NFL, so it's no surprise that Stephen Ross (a.k.a. Daniel Snyder 2.0) overspent for him. Someone was going to do it, and Ross was the predictable sucker.

I'm just giving you are hard time. I thought I remembered last year you had a couple teams you followed? Either way welcome aboard, as it seems like you are following the Broncos closely.

I like some other teams, but I'm not really a fan like I am with Denver. Redskins are probably the closest to a second team I have, but beyond them, everyone else I either tolerate or loathe.

Right now I'm in NBA mode rooting for my team to make a run come playoff time.

Godslay

Banned
I like some other teams, but I'm not really a fan like I am with Denver. Redskins are probably the closest to a second team I have, but beyond them, everyone else I either tolerate or loathe.

Right now I'm in NBA mode rooting for my team to make a run come playoff time.

Fair enough, it will be good to have more voices in the mock.

cajunator

Banned
Bushrod gone = the downfall of the Saints. That OL was the glue that helped that punk ass pipsqueak Brees ever operate on that sham of a team.

Watching the inevitable failure this season will be almost as rewarding as seeing his TD streak end before it got to the 'point in which he had in mind'. Classless fuck.

Its obvious you never watch any Saints games.

Don't know it posted but apparently Canty didn't get a pass from Packers' team doctor.

Also I won $20 tonight in trivia.

Bought wings. Greg am cry.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Don't know it posted but apparently Canty didn't get a pass from Packers' team doctor.

Also I won $20 tonight in trivia.

Bought wings. Greg am cry.

If you really want to make Greg jealous, talk about how you dunked those wings in blue cheese dressing.

So Chung is only 25, which is nice, but he has only played 29 games in 4 seasons, yikes at that. Hopefully they find a way to keep him healthy this year, if he plays and isnt just a depth guy.

NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

1. Chiefs -
2. Jaguars - Tamanon
3. Raiders - ChanHuk, Mackenzie 92
4. Eagles - Yankeehater
5. Lions - WedgeX, Goldlion054, Kastrioti
6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman
7. Cardinals - Squall ASF
8. Bills - LJ11
9. Jets - Fox3182
10. Titans - Fidelis Hodie
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers -
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints - cajunator
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals -
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings -
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Vikings - from Seattle -
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans - MechDX
28. Broncos - Godslay, Hunter S Thompson
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

Missing reps for the bolded teams. Please. Let's get fans to represent before we move to alternates.

bionic77

Naw. I have a Asus Transformer as well and it isn't as nice as this one.

What do you know Mr. Brady avatar. Go put on some Uggs
Every iPad I used has had a very fast browser.

You know this avatar was from a lost bet! Thats a low blow. Speaking of Uggs my wife has some. I was pissed to find those ugly shoes were more than a hundred bucks but even more angry that we had Uggs product in my house.

cajunator

Banned
NFL-Gaf Mock Draft 2013

1. Chiefs -
2. Jaguars - Tamanon
3. Raiders - ChanHuk, Mackenzie 92
4. Eagles - Yankeehater
5. Lions - WedgeX, Goldlion054, Kastrioti
6. Browns - BlackGhost, Wes, theBatman
7. Cardinals - Squall ASF
8. Bills - LJ11
9. Jets - Fox3182
10. Titans - Fidelis Hodie
11. Chargers - Nightz
12. Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
13. Buccaneers -
14. Panthers - Bowser
15. Saints -
16. Rams - squicken, B for Bendetta
17. Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, chuckddd, Angmarsking701, 789shadow
18. Cowboys - cashman
19. Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT, Striker
20. Bears - cuevas, phd., Vio-lence
21. Bengals -
22. Rams (from Redskins) - squicken, B for Bendetta
23. Vikings -
24. Colts - SpinDasher
25. Vikings - from Seattle -
26. Packers - eznark, TheLegendary
27. Texans - MechDX
28. Broncos - Godslay, Hunter S Thompson
29. Patriots - Dutch Patriot
30. Falcons - Talon
31. 49ers - FrenchMovieTheme
32. Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato

Missing reps for the bolded teams. Please. Let's get fans to represent before we move to alternates.

alright fine. what do I have to do?

Top Bottom