• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

You know it.

Maybe we can get Hines Ward to be our WR coach.

Teach some dirty tactics.

1503308_o.gif

harSon

Banned
This shit is so stupid. Who gives a fuck if he didn't wave or sign autographs. He just lost the biggest game of his career. Why is he expected to be happy? or pretend to be happy to appease some strangers?

Because the fans are the reason his pockets are going to be lined with millions, and they damn near waited 8 hours just to support his punk loser ass. Nobody is saying he has to go out of his way to do something, but to not acknowledge the existence of your fan base with a half-assed smile and wave is pretty grimy.

*Smile and wave*

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support. We'll win it next time."

Done. Takes a total of 10 seconds out of your day/

Because the fans are the reason his pockets are going to be lined with millions, and they damn near waited 8 hours just to support his punk loser ass. Nobody is saying he has to go out of his way to do something, but to not acknowledge the existence of your fan base with a half-assed smile and wave is pretty grimy.

*Smile and wave*

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support. We'll win it next time."

Done. Takes a total of 10 seconds out of your day/

Gimme a break that shit only works with children. "You guys are like a hero to my kid! Please sign this and this and that"

If they have time to wait around for 8 hours just for someone to wave at them they need to reevaluate their lives. They are the pathetic ones, not kap.

bionic77

Gimme a break that shit only works with children. "You guys are like a hero to my kid! Please sign this and this and that"

If they have time to wait around for 8 hours just for someone to wave at them they need to reevaluate their lives. They are the pathetic ones, not kap.
You are just repeating the same defense you used when Fraudgers KO'ed that make a wish victim who was dying with stomach cancer!

rob ryan will be the new jets dc
Don't you have to fuck Rex's wife while he watches and masturbates to get on the field for that organization?

Zee-Row

Banned
The Jags current uniforms suck too , the color is supposed to be teal but it just looks blue on TV. The original uniforms looked teal no matter what.

I had myself on a media blackout can't stand the Ravens or the fucking 9ers, tune into First Take this morning the the first topic was Lebron i LOL the Ravens already being forgotten by ESPN...

Top Bottom