• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Fox318

PFCJZui.jpg

TheFatOne

They are not going to change the whole offense over night. It's a small advantage, but it will help certainly.

If you would have footed the bill, you wouldn't have to utter such nonsense.

It isn't going to help much if at all. Manning is going to run the offense the same way he has run it his entire career. It's not like they will introduce the one word no huddle because that takes to much time.

Colasante

I'm starting to think the Patriots should go after Cliff Avril. They need a better pass rusher opposite Jones and Avril's a better option than Freeney, Osi, or John Abraham. They have the cap space now and Avril's demands should be coming now after not cashing in on the first day of free agency.

effzee

Ha Jets let Bell walk?

And with Landry leaving and Revis most likely traded they will only have 3 starters returning.

What a freak show. Why even bring Rex Ryan back? Maybe they could have salvaged Sanchez if they brought in a whole new coaching regime but now?

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
About Jake Long's physical: It's not about whether he's "healthy." It's about whether #Rams trainers can work with him and manage.

Really?! Can we not give him 9m a year if he needs a fleet of trainers just to get through a physical?

See, there we go. Nice, clean humor that any age group can appreciate.

Eat a bag of dicks.

The dreaded time is now here and I have to retire my Welker jersey.

wes-welker-patriots-jets-b986e4e1d7dac239_large.jpg

Stay white, stay scrappy and always be open.

I'll miss you Wes Welkah.

Kraft is a cold blooded killer.How you think he got so rich?He would cut Brady if he thought he would win more.

No need to cut him, just pay him even less under false pretenses.

Top Bottom