• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Milchjon

No Deacon no!!!

G5Ehp4X.jpg

Halle Berry's glorious tits got to him.

Holy shit, what?

Who's gonna do the draft now?

bionic77

Can I get a hug? I need a hug.
Your services for the Pats were appreciated but they cannot meet your demands.

They encourage you to test the free market.

In plain English. Get the fuck off of their property and don't let the door hit you on your way out. If you are not gone by the time Bill nuts in someone's mom security will be called.

Your services for the Pats were appreciated but they cannot meet your demands.

They encourage you to test the free market.

In plain English. Get the fuck off of their property and don't let the door hit you on your way out. If you are not gone by the time Bill nuts in someone's mom security will be called.

So no hug?

I now know what Will Smith felt like in The Fresh Prince when his dad abandoned him again.

Godslay

Banned
Catching wind that Avril has already signed with Seattle.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Cliff Avril has agreed to terms with Seattle, per source.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Avril to Seattle.

LOL--good luck with all that. He'll get great stats when the game is out of hand or you're playing a cream puff. When you need him? No impact whatsoever.

Easily the most overrated player on the market. I'm so glad he turned down Detroit's offer for 3 years at $10 million per.

TheFatOne

Pats giving him the money. 5yr/$31 million. $10 million guaranteed.

Sounds like a good deal if he isn't healthy Pats could still cut him down the road. Like this signing so far now they just need to add some talent on defense. Any word on Talib?
You and Dutch make it way too easy for me.:jnc

EDIT: 5 years, 31 million ...nice. Pay attention, Victor. Slot receiver market price is being set.

Yea should be a great sign for Giants fans moving forward, but it only takes one crazy ass owner to give him that stupid contract.

beast786

Avril to Seattle.

LOL--good luck with all that. He'll get great stats when the game is out of hand or you're playing a cream puff. When you need him? No impact whatsoever.

All big run plays were when he lost the outside containment . I wanna see how much they are paying for him.

s7evn

Avril to Seattle.

Easily the most overrated player on the market. I'm so glad he turned down Detroit's offer for 3 years at $10 million per.
Why do we need him? I don't get it :(

Also, no more cap room for our future.

Unsurprisingly, Giants and Ravens in on Dansby. Mentioned earlier he seemed like the type of FA the Giants would go after. Cheap veteran, etc.

@christomasson: Karlos Dansby's father, Samuel Dansby, told FOX Sports Florida teams in mix to sign his Miami-released son include Giants, Ravens, Falcons.

Colasante

$100,000 more than Welker. That's sticking it to him. I would have loved to have seen the Welker negotiations, I feel like Bill and Wes straight up despise each other at this point.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
All big run plays were when he lost the outside containment . I wanna see how much they are paying for him.

Exactly. I've never seen a DE overrun plays as much as Avril.

Unsurprisingly, Giants and Ravens in on Dansby. Mentioned earlier he seemed like the type of FA the Giants would go after. Cheap veteran, etc.

I find it hilarious that sports reporters seem to go right for a player's father when they want news.

Top Bottom