• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

MechDX

Perhaps it's time to put your faith in the benevolent baseball gods. Oh wait.

1252436505_football-balls-kick.gif

jakncoke

Banned
You look up "Pats bandwagon fan" and its a picture of an alligator.

Did you see schaub play the last 4 games, playoffs and the freaking Pro bowl? he is THAT bad and it all falls on Kubiak. We are fucked the next couple seasons. 6-10 incoming!!

Sanchez has like 40 turnovers over the last 2 seasons and buttfumble

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Will IRG3 even play next season? Haven't heard a lot about it. I know they're trying to figure out if the Redskins will be on prime time at any point.

Narag

Will IRG3 even play next season? Haven't heard a lot about it. I know they're trying to figure out if the Redskins will be on prime time at any point.

He's done. Thankfully he'll be eligible for Canton in 2018 though so we have that look forward to.

Novid

Banned
god damn CBS never shat the bed on a super bowl. NEVER.

and these motherfuckers wanna buy sony pictures? fuck out of here moonves.

when everybody agrees with phil mushinck on any thing YOU FUCKED UP. Simms NEED TO GO.

and cajin for mayor of Nawins. At least he will get that city running on that moe money - and the superdome would have that bills paid on time.

cajunator

Banned
We are temporarily dispatching some trucks in Jacksonville, Florida pulling from Albany, GA due to supply issues there.
We're coming to get you, Gator!!

Novid

Banned
It's amazing what winning two Super Bowls does for a man's image. If he was terrible at football, he'd just be known as that guy who killed two people.

and espn.
and some in cbs...
and some in mangement...
and 67,000 in bmore city....

effzee

god damn CBS never shat the bed on a super bowl. NEVER.

and these motherfuckers wanna buy sony pictures? fuck out of here moonves.

when everybody agrees with phil mushinck on any thing YOU FUCKED UP. Simms NEED TO GO.

and cajin for mayor of Nawins. At least he will get that city running on that moe money - and the superdome would have that bills paid on time.

WHAT?

Talon

The Eagles and Buccaneers have classy uniforms out of the "modern" era of uniforms. Baltimore, too.

Everyone else is wearing a nightmare, the Falcons included.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's amazing what winning two Super Bowls does for a man's image. If he was terrible at football, he'd just be known as that guy who killed two people.
If OJ would have started thanking the Lord we might have gotten another Naked Gun

Novid

Banned
Oh, media's overracting and calling Flacco the GOAT now?

Nice.

he just got hot at the right time. no need calling him goat. no body should be throwing Kaep under the bus - the real person is Mattie Lice, who came out the same as Flacco and has NOTHING to show for it...

Also they're questioning Kaep after being all on his nuts over the past weeks
:jnc @ the avatar. Well done.

I dunno, seemed like a typical fluff piece. I loved it!

He was definitely talking about the organization and town in that context anyway.

If you want to be angry, our defense and Dom Capers probably deserve flak until draft day when we find out if they addressed any holes.
We're drafting a defensive coordinator?

We should get Te'o, he can use his imagination to predict what the offense will do.

Fox318

I'd be interested in a Jets 3rd uniform change.

I don''t want to mess with a classic but I'd like to see a crazy cool 3rd option that isn't the titans uniform.

Talon

Never liked the Jets uniforms. Of all the old AFL uniforms, they're the ugliest.

On a side note, I just realized I forgot to eat lunch. What the hell?

:jnc @ the avatar. Well done.
:lol I made a couple more spaceghost one that I'll be pulling out ;)
I'd be interested in a Jets 3rd uniform change.

I don''t want to mess with a classic but I'd like to see a crazy cool 3rd option that isn't the titans uniform.
I can't wait to see the Browns one In 2014.... -_-
I do like the shade of brown we have right now though.
And fuck Lerner let us change the helmets if we want

cajunator

Banned
Your uni's haven't really changed much though. You just used to have stripes on the sleeves, and you wear black pants more often.

Saints look the best in white shirts, gold pants.

True.
I really dont like the all black unis.
Like black shirt or white shirt and gold pants.

Top Bottom