• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Dre3001

So this is a tweet from earlier today

Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil
On @710ESPNSeattle, @ClaytonESPN just told us that he expects QB Michael Vick to be released on Wednesday by the #Eagles.

Thoughts??

So this is a tweet from earlier today

Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil
On @710ESPNSeattle, @ClaytonESPN just told us that he expects QB Michael Vick to be released on Wednesday by the #Eagles.

Thoughts??
I think this has already been disproved since then, to lazy to look right now

Bowser

Jeff Fisher turned him down because Ryan said he wouldn't adjust his scheme to the Ram's lack of depth in the defensive backfield.

Roman Harper blowing coverage ahoy.

That's what was reported earlier, but apparently it was Rams spin and Ryan backed out because he was approached about the Saints gig. Either way, all I know is Rob Ryan-coached teams have never been to the playoffs, so I don't mind him continuing his streak with the Saints.

Vandenbosch, Titus Young, and Stephen Peterman have all been released? What a great day!

But the day is ruined when I remember I'm a Lions fan and understand what dogshit the front office has continued to be, even without Millen.... BRING ON APRIL!!!

cajunator

Banned
That's what was reported earlier, but apparently it was Rams spin and Ryan backed out because he was approached about the Saints gig. Either way, all I know is Rob Ryan-coached teams have never been to the playoffs, so I don't mind him continuing his streak with the Saints.

I dunno.
Wasnt he with cleveland and dallas?
Saints have made it to the playoffs with attrocious defense. It could work.
But like I said there are too many conflicting reports.
Everybody wants to break news first so they all report something different until sometbing sticks.

Talon

Vandenbosch, Titus Young, and Stephen Peterman have all been released? What a great day!

But the day is ruined when I remember I'm a Lions fan and understand what dogshit the front office has continued to be, even without Millen.... BRING ON APRIL!!!
image.php

squicken

I'm partial to this one, but the Rob Roy one is no joke. Obviously not a Liam Neeson sword fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC6dgtBU6Gs

oh man I love literally ever second of Princess Bride, but the action scenes really are just vehicles for the happy to go in your veins.

I don't mean to laugh, but it is absurd that the Lions still have a need at WR

I don't mean to laugh, but it is absurd that the Lions still have a need at WR

I had a great laugh about it today, actually. I trusted Mayhew and he let me down. Guess this is what happens when you hire the man who was assistant to arguably the worst tenured GM in modern NFL

Talon

I hear so many great things about this movie but never watched it.
Should I?
It's a Rob Reiner comedy adventure with Cary Elwes, Wallace Shawn, Robin Wright, Christopher Guest, Andre the Giant and Manny Patinkin.

Yes. Doubly so if you're a child of the 80s/90s.

By the way, Robin Wright has aged like a fine wine.

Rorschach

I hear so many great things about this movie but never watched it.
Should I?

I found myself watching it right now after seeing the mention here. Had to stop myself or I'd watch the whole thing again. Don't over hype it in your head, but it's worth a watch for sure.

cajunator

Banned
I found myself watching it right now after seeing the mention here. Had to stop myself or I'd watch the whole thing again. Don't over hype it in your head, but it's worth a watch for sure.

I enjoy quite a variety of entertainment of various quality.
Really loved Men in Black 3 for example.
Watched it yesterday.

Top Bottom